Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street,
ADVANCED CHARTERING MASTERCLASS
Detailed analysis of the complexities of time and voyage charterparties
Advanced Chartering Masterclass
Use in-depth case studies and practical sessions to increase your know-how
- Focus in detail on particular common issues in charterparty agreements and understand how to resolve them
- Identify your delivery and redelivery obligations and avoid unnecessary delays
- Analyse recent cases with the experts and discuss how these may affect your contracts
- Assess off-hire circumstances and examine how payment and equitable set off from hire can be dealt with
Interactive features to improve your learning experience
- Practical sessions to examine the inter-relationship between bills of lading and charterparties and withdrawal of hire/termination of charter
- Time charters workshop analysing potential claims for speed, consumption and vessel performance
- Voyage charters workshop examining the four stages of the voyage charterparty
- Laytime and demurrage case study focussing on how to manage claims
Advanced Chartering programme at a glance
- Discuss the Safe Port Warranty: what is a safe port?
- Explore how you can assess whether a ship is under-performing
- Understand the inter-relationship between bills of lading and time charterparties
- Examine hire and the right of withdrawal
- Analyse when a vessel goes off-hire
- Focus on delivery and redelivery obligations
- Review the four stages of the voyage charterparty in detail
- Take part in a laytime and demurrage workshop to understand how to manage claims
- Understanding the inter-relationship between bills of lading and time charterparties
- Speed, consumption and vessel performance: analysing the potential claims
- Withdrawal of hire/termination of charter
- Laytime and demurrage workshop
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street
Set in Covent Garden's fashionable Seven Dials quarter, this upmarket hotel is an 8-minute walk from the British Museum and a 10-minute walk from Trafalgar Square.
Address: 20 Mercer Street, London, WC2H 9HD
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 836 4300
In House Training
Globally delivered customised in-company training solutions from the leading supplier of training to the maritime, logistics and energy industries.
In-house training allows you to define the programme that precisely matches your needs. The solution is presented by an established first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at an onsite location of your choice at the time that best suits your people.
We are happy to work closely with you to create bespoke packages which take into account your current marketing strategies and budgets. If you’d like to get involved in one of our events we can offer a range of ideas which highlight your expertise.
Please contact Paul Skinner on +44 (0) 207 017 4402 or by email: Paul.Skinner@informa.com