21-22 May 2019
Sofitel St James,
Arctic Oil and Gas Conference
Assessing the challenges and solutions for oil and gas exploration, production and transportation in Arctic and ice-infested regions
Bringing together key stakeholders from the oil and gas industry
What's on the agenda?
Arctic Resources' Place in the Global Supply Stack
- Update on exploration activity and results
- Cost competitiveness of Arctic versus other sources of oil and gas
- Development and production activity ahead
- Arctic as a market for the oil service industry
What’s Going on Where?
Get a comprehensive insight into currently activity, opportunities and challenges for hydrocarbon development in key Arctic regions including
Tackling the Arctic Challenge
- Developing international relations and collaboration
- International and stakeholder acceptance and public perception
- Sustainability in the Arctic
- Knowledge gaps and uncertainties
- Impact of alternative energy resources
Developments in Support Vessels
- OSVs for Arctic operations
- Arctic Ice-breakers
- Experiences from operating large LNG carriers in the Russian Arctic
- Latest innovations in DP Vessels
Communications & Satellite Imagery
- Using satellites to monitor sea ice
- Satellite communications in Arctic regions
- Embracing digitalisation, how can it benefit operations?
Drilling Offshore Arctic
- Technical and non-technical challenges – what are they?
- Current drilling technology – applicability to harsh environments
- International acceptance
- Relief wells – are they really an option?
- Limited operating windows