- New Special Interest Tracks: A: design and propulsion concepts or B: risk management for ice-going ships - you can choose which one to attend
- In-depth examination of how shipowners are achieving polar ship certificates
- Detailed discussion of emergency response in the Arctic and development of practical recommendations for dealing with the difficulties
- Case studies from recent voyages on the NW Passage and Northern Sea Route highlighting the planning processes and risk assessments required
- Analysis of new designs for expedition cruise and polar research vessels
- One day seminar: applying winterization techniques to ice-going vessels
- 15 hours+ of networking opportunities
- The ASF online networking system puts you in touch with your fellow attendees and join the Arctic shipping community
- Special interest tracks and working groups allow you to participate in more in-depth discussion of the issues that really matter
Arctic Shipping Forum Innovation Award 2017
The ASF Arctic Shipping Forum 2017 Innovation Award will be presented to a company or individual that has developed an innovative idea that benefits the Arctic either through a new technology, environmental practice or service to Arctic communities. The Award will be judged by an independent committee of leading Arctic specialists.
Nominations may either be on behalf of your own company or organization, or to nominate a company, organisation or individual who you believe deserves special credit for their contribution to the Arctic.
Entries will open on 2nd January 2017 and should be submitted to the organisers by 1st April 2017.
Key Statistics from 2016
Make the most of your time at ASF 2017.
Create connections and take part in our programme of informal peer-to-peer sessions, which aims to give you bespoke solutions, engaged involvement and an interactive experience.
Shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests
...and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2017.
VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Arctic Shipping Forum unique and so valuable to our partners. Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences for our partners that offer truly unrivalled opportunities for interaction with potential business partners.