25 - 28 April 2017
Helsinki Congress Paasitorni,
Thank you to all of our delegates, speakers, sponsors and partners for making ASF 2017 such a great event!
Look out for the post-event survey email (with event presentation info) on 3 May - give us your feedback so we can make ASF 2018 even better!
- New Special Interest Tracks: A: design and propulsion concepts or B: risk management for ice-going ships
- In-depth examination of how shipowners are achieving polar ship certificates
- Detailed discussion of emergency response in the Arctic and development of practical recommendations for dealing with the difficulties
- Case studies from recent voyages on the NW Passage and Northern Sea Route highlighting the planning processes and risk assessments required
- Analysis of new designs for expedition cruise and polar research vessels
- One day seminar: applying winterization techniques to ice-going vessels
- 15 hours+ of networking opportunities
- Special interest tracks and working groups allowed attendees to participate in more in-depth discussion of the issues that really matter
Key Statistics from 2017
ASF ARCTIC SHIPPING FORUM INNOVATION AWARD 2017
Arctic Shipping Innovation Award 2017 won by Red Box Energy Services for their PC-3 module carriers, presented by Mikko Niini, Chairman, Navidom (left) to Rinse van Lievenoogen, CTO (right)
Attendees made the most of their time at ASF 2017.
They created connections and took part in our programme of informal peer-to-peer sessions, which aimed to give bespoke solutions, engaged involvement and an interactive experience.
Shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests
...and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2017.
VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Arctic Shipping Forum unique and so valuable to our partners. Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences for our partners that offer truly unrivalled opportunities for interaction with potential business partners.