2-4 April 2019
Hilton Stamford Hotel,
CMA Shipping 2019
Current business intelligence from subject matter experts for every part of the industry.
Initiate, pursue and accomplish a year’s worth of business in one place in just two and a half days – saving time and money!
CMA Shipping 2018 in Numbers
e2 Economic and Environmental Sustainability
The CMA community has their fingers on the pulse of the money: Finance, Trading and Cargoes – transactions, revenue and opportunity!
Heads of State Summit
- Hear from leaders of the world's critical shipping, regulatory and trade organizations about paths to economic and environmental sustainability.
- Leadership in a new norm - strategies to putting your business on the right side of opportunity.
Commercial drivers: Making money in shipping
- A two pronged approach: What do shippers want and need? What can owners feasibly deliver?
- Market, trade and freight insights from leading industry players.
Marine Fuel Winners & Losers: $1 Trillion Industry at the Fulcrum of Change
- $1 Trillion business on the precipice of change
- April 2019, where do you need to be: compliance, training and commercial strategies.
- Beyond 2020, wind, battery technology, alt fuels, separating the wheat from the chaff.
Tech Success Stories from the finance incubators behind them
- Are incremental process changes delivering the return expected both economically and environmentally?
- Come hear how the funds investing in shipping’s disrupters see the future.
- Strategies and ways to profit from the tech revolutionaries.
The human element: It’s complicated
The Human Element and Best Shipmanagement Practices - This session seeks to acknowledge those efforts, understand the challenges of life at sea, and the more basic questions of safeguarding our seafarers, who manage our assets in an increasingly complex work environment.
Money for Maritime – Opportunities and Challenges in Ship Finance
- Discover successful, risk-tolerant sources of capital
- New routes for investing in shipping
- How are successful investment approaches altering or likely to alter the industry, and how are you participating?
There is Posidonia, Nor-Shipping, SMM and CMA Shipping...
“It was a raucous gathering at this year’s CMA, the annual three-day bash of the Connecticut Maritime Association in Stamford, Connecticut. More than 2,300 of the best and brightest (and richest) came from far and wide to renew old acquaintances and make new ones- and do some wheeling and dealing while they were at it.”
Industry leaders from around the world descended on Stamford last week for the Connecticut Maritime Association (CMA)’s Shipping 2018.
CMA Shipping 2018, North America’s premier international shipping trade conference and exhibition, gathered the shipping community during its 33rd annual event held on 12-14 March 2018.
Hellenic Shipping News