2-4 April 2019
Hilton Stamford Hotel,
CMA Shipping 2019
Current business intelligence from subject matter experts for every part of the industry.
Initiate, pursue and accomplish a year’s worth of business in one place in just two and a half days – saving time and money!
The 2018 Agenda Covered:
The big picture: The aggregated voice of the shipowner
- The commercial and operational calculus of current regulations: 2020 to BWT to Recycling
What’s Next? GHG to Cyber Regulations
Potential impact of hard regulation deadlines on market economics
Leadership in a new norm
Commercial drivers: Making money in shipping
- Owners to financiers to charterers and service providers
- Global macroeconomic outlook
- How do we unlock the next level of value in the shipping industry in the age of digitalization?
- Technology – The world’s most traditional Industry is in the midst of a shake-up
The economic calculus of 2020
Impending emissions regulations will have an impact on the bottom line and profitability. The conference addressed the economic, commercial and financial calculus of
- fuel alternatives
- dual fuel options
- and many more
Ship finance and investment - The fundamentals
- The effects of ship financing, investment and mergers and acquisitions
- "Zoom in" on topics ranging from secured lending to preferred equity to leasing to asset play to mergers
- Up-to-the-minute market intelligence
- Understand ship finance, trends in vessel ownership and its impact on the marine value chain
The human element: It’s complicated
This session seeks to acknowledge those efforts, understand the challenges of life at sea, and the more basic questions of safeguarding our seafarers, who manage our assets in an increasingly complex work environment.
The El Faro, a case study: Lessons learned
Members of the company and professionals involved in the tragic loss of the El Faro and its valued crew will share important lessons learned from the U.S. Coast Guard and National Transportation Safety Board investigation.