7-8 November 2017
Manila Marriott Hotel,
THANK YOU to all of our speakers, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors and partners who made this event a success!
Take a look at the Photo Gallery by clicking the highlights tab.
CrewConnect Global In Numbers
Exclusive: The Challenge for Quality Maritime Trainers
Join Capt Richard Teo as he tackles the challenge of nurturing quality Maritime Trainers. MET practitioners will be introduced to the modernised methodology in providing competency based learning with outcomes based education techniques, including detail on:
8 Quick Tips
for ensuring training meets CBETA and OBE standards
to shift from training activities to a focus on performance
to ensure assessments decisions provide sufficient evidence
Why Attend CrewConnect Global
Over the past seventeen years, CrewConnect Global has become the world's largest and most influential event for the marine HR community.
Our brand new conference programme is designed to engage, provoke, and challenge assumptions.
Brand New Programme
This year, as well as plenary sessions designed to tackle the most controversial issues in the maritime crewing, MET and welfare, we are offering a multi-stranded programme. Here are some highlights:
- Recruitment & Retention | How can we work together to promote a maritime career to future generations?
- Marine Education and Training | Raising the standards of competence with effective assessment
- Seafarer Lifestyle & Welfare | Sleepiness and fatigue – a wakeup call!
Interractive | Collaborative | Specialised
Brand New Features
We want this edition to be not just a conference, but an experience, so here is some of what you can look forward to:
- Lunchtime sessions | we have extended the lunch break to give you an opportunity to access more of the content you are intersted in
- Content Theatre | interractive presentions on the show floor
- Health and Wellbeing Zone | a space where you can not only take a break, get a massage, but also learn valuable teachniques for dealing with stress
Meet | Learn | Talk
Bigger, Better Exhibition
At the CrewConnect Global 2016 exhibition, you will discover innovative solutions from 80 exhibiting companies covering:
- online recruitment, crew management, ship management
- simulation, E-learning, MET material, training facilities
- crew travel, claims, healthcare
Simulators, magic shows, cook-offs and exhibitior trails are just some of the exhiting features of this year's exhibition.
For the first time ever, we’re opening the exhibition to visitors...completely free of charge!
Our 2016 Visionary Speakers Include
Year round dialogue on the hottest topics
We’ve been busy developing a digital engagement strategy to inform our global manpower community and keep the conversation going beyond the conference halls.
- Why is connectivity an important issue in the shipping industry?
- What do you see as the biggest health concerns to seafarers?
- Do these concerns differ for female seafarers?
- Do you think digital advancements are helping to ensure the safety of the world’s seafarers? If so, how?
Are these questions you are seeking and answer to? Read Leslie Warrick 's (WISTA) article published on our CrewConnect Blog or...
Have something to say? We are always looking to hear from thought leaders who want to contribute their knowledge, opinions and perspectives as it relates to industry specific topics.
“It’s networking, it’s friendly, it’s interactive, it’s informative – it’s all in one. The event of the year, no doubt”
“If you’re in the shipping industry or servicing the shipping industry, definitely the event you have to be at every year”
Global Head of Energy Sales
“Immensely valuable! I think the people here are very well connected, the networking opportunities for us are also critical”
Capt Gaurav Chhabra
Upcoming events in the CrewConnect Series
CrewConnect Europe | 9-10 May 2017, Copenhagen
CrewConnect India | September 2017, Mumbai
CrewConnect Global | 7-9 November 2017, Manila