7-8 November 2017
Manila Marriott Hotel,
CrewConnect Global Conference & Exhibition | Essential intelligence and strategies for future-proofing your crews and building an agile Marine HR architecture
The largest solutions based event dedicated to crewing and marine education & training
CrewConnect Global In Numbers
Why Attend CrewConnect Global
Over the past eighteen years, CrewConnect Global has become the world's largest and most influential event for the marine HR community.
Our brand new conference programme is designed to engage, provoke, and challenge assumptions.
Some of the key topics at CrewConnect Global will focus on:
- Recruitment & Retention | Crew supply, optimisation, HR maturity models
- Marine Education and Training | Competency, new technologies, knowledge transfer
- Seafarer Lifestyle & Welfare | Social isolation, fatigue, social security
If you would like to contribute to the programme, become a speaker or propose a new topic, we would love to hear form you.
Unrivaled Networking Opportunities
We want this edition to be not just a conference, but an experience, so here is some of what you can look forward to:
- Pre-Conference Drinks Reception | Meet friends or make connections over friendly drink
- Welcome Drinks Reception | Wrap up Day 1 of the conference in a relaxed and engaging atmosphere
- Extended networking breaks Contained exhibition space
All the Solutions You Need Under One Roof
At the CrewConnect Global exhibition, you will discover innovative solutions from 50 exhibiting companies covering:
- online recruitment, crew management, ship management
- VR, simulation,, E-learning, MET material, training facilities
- crew travel, claims, healthcare
“It’s networking, it’s friendly, it’s interactive, it’s informative – it’s all in one. The event of the year, no doubt”
“If you’re in the shipping industry or servicing the shipping industry, definitely the event you have to be at every year”
Global Head of Energy Sales
“Immensely valuable! I think the people here are very well connected, the networking opportunities for us are also critical”
Capt Gaurav Chhabra
Join our online community Knect365 Maritime Talent & Training| Year round dialogue on the hottest topics
We’ve been busy developing a digital engagement strategy to inform our global manpower community and keep the conversation going beyond the conference halls.
- Why is connectivity an important issue in the shipping industry?
- What do you see as the biggest health concerns to seafarers? Do these concerns differ for female seafarers?
- Do you think digital advancements are helping to ensure the safety of the world’s seafarers? If so, how?
Join the Knect 365 Talent & Training online forum to stay up to date with innovations transforming the maritime industry or share your ideas and become a contributor.