Moderator Gerardo Borromeo - Vice President, Philippines Shipowners Association
Vera Joy Ban-eg - Representative, MARINA (Maritime Industry Authority)
Josefino Torres - Deputy Administrator, OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration)
Yolanda Paragua - Director, POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administration)
Jesulito Manalo, ANGKLA – Maritime Party of the Philippines & Congressman, House of Representatives
Joji V. Aragon - Department Legislative Liaison Officer, Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
Join our panel of distinguished speakers representing the Government of Philippines, POEA, FAME and the welfare agency to address key issues and policies around:
- What is the Government going to do to continue to improve level of education & training of seafarers in the Philippines?
- What policies are in place and what developments are considered to continue to encourage owners to do business in the Philippines?
- Updates on labour law and contractual agreements
- How do we attract the right kind of people into the industry?
- based on the future needs of the business?
Followed by audience open forum where you will have the chance to ask the questions most relevant to your business.