Moderator John Adams - Conference Chairman / Managing Director / Chairman, Teekay Shipping Ltd. / Bahamas Shipowners’ Association
Chairman Recruitment & Retention Phil Parry - Chairman, Spinnaker Global Ltd.
Chairman MET, Competency & Safety at Sea Kuba Szymanski - Secretary General, InterManager
Torbjørn Eide - Vice President, Klaveness Ship Management AS
Agnes Sulit-Enesio - VP, Crewing Operations, Odfjell Philippines
Michael Estaniel - President / Contact Representative, Philippines, Trans-Global Maritime Agency, Inc./ IMEC
Danny Lomax - Second Officer, Cruise Liner
Nikos Gazelidis - Group Head of Shipping and Managing Director Greece & Cyprus, ATPI Griffinstone
The conference and stream Chairmen will join on stage to summarize the key take-aways following the first day and lead the last panel of the day.
We’ve heard from different sides of the industry on different topics, however, the most important discussion should bring the key players face to face to address the issue for collaboration and start the conversation we ask:
- What are the challenges as seen from each perspective?
- What support is needed and what part can each play in boosting collaboration and developing a positive working environment?
- What works and what doesn’t?
- How can the admin burden be reduced to benefit all parties?
- How do we go from seafarer welfare to well-being?
The panelists will also take questions from the audience and we encourage you to participate and let us know if you have any examples of collaboration and engagement.