See what you missed at the CrewConnect Europe Conference 2016
Reviews from our speakers and sponsors:
"The premier event in the maritime world to meet with crewing and manning companies"
Stuart Ostrow, ShipMoney
"We get to interact with all the players and stakeholders within the industry... and it's important for us to be able to hear what they have to say"
Bob Fay, IRI Marhsall Islands Registry
Who attends CrewConnect Europe?
See What You Missed In 2016
Recruitment & Retention
Join industry leaders and rising stars as we discuss the ways of optimising recruitment and retention of crew, including:
- Hear about the lessons to be learnt from the offshore industry and how this will impact crewing in maritime
- Contribute to the maritime industry’s first self-help guide which tackles crew retention - "How To Win Crew & Retain People"
Training & STCW
Hear from shipowners and flag states on the impact the 2017 STCW deadline will have, including:
- Shipowners including TORM and CalMac Ferries discuss their experience with implementation of STCW
- Maersk training present a practical guide to training crew to be competent, not just compliant
Crew Welfare & Diversity
Understand some of the biggest issues facing seafarers including:
- A guide to creating a cohesive on board environment
- Levelling the playing field - members of WISTA discuss how to achieve gender equality in maritime
- The fatigue bottom line: a series of quickfire presentations from researchers, psychologists and the aviation industry
Topic Development Forum
What are the most important issues we should be discussing at CrewConnect Europe? In groups choose the five hottest topics which need to be addressed over the course of the conference.
Thought leaders from across the industry, of different generations and training backgrounds, will be coming together to tackle the issues raised by ship connectivity.
Become a co-author of the maritime industry's first self-help guide which tackles the problem of crew retention.