Latest updates on the EU’s Nutrition strategy, labelling, health claims and novel food regulations
About EU Food Law
The #1 Food Policy Conference
Be part of the only independent conference bringing together all the main stakeholders from major EU countries for an unbiased discussion on the future of food policy.
Bringing together food manufacturers, retailers, regulators, technology developers, scientists and policy advisors to discuss the latest developments in the food policy, giving you the insights you need to take your food business forward.
- Assess the future of nutritional and health policy in the European Union.
- Get an in-depth insight into labelling, claims, food and product innovation.
- Examine the EU’s food labelling strategy and how it is likely to shape your business.
- Learn how to stop allergens getting into your food supply chain.
- Tackling ‘food fraud’: institutional and industry stakeholder approaches and initiatives
- State of play of food contact material legislation at EU level
- Brexit implications and impact on food & drink regulations
How can you benefit from attending?
- Network with key policy makers and senior industry leaders.
- Benefit from a range of learning environments, including Q and A sessions and panel discussions.
- Share the experience of leading food and beverage manufacturers in preparing to comply with EU food law regulation.
Top Speakers IN 2016
Who Should Attend?
• Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Directors
• Heads of Public Affairs and Public Policy
• European Affairs Managers
• Corporate Responsibility Directors
• Public Affairs and Health Department Managers
• Head of Promotions and Nutritional Labelling
• Food Law Solicitors
• Food Law Regulation Specialists
• Corporate Food Law Directors
• Head Nutritionists
• Food Law and Labelling Managers
• Food Policy Advisors
From The Following Stakeholders
• Food and drinks manufacturers
• Ingredients manufacturers
• Functional ingredients manufacturers
• Supplement suppliers
• Government agencies
• Law firms
• Public Relations agencies
• Advertising agencies