Reasons to Attend
- FPSO design and technology
- Key elements of FPSOs including regional differences
- Strategic and commercial aspects of the project
- Regulation, classification and verification considerations
- Selecting and designing mooring and riser systems for different environments
- The importance of operations involvement at the outset, commissioning and preparations for start-up
Solutions to Key Challenges
- Strategic, commercial, technical, safety and environmental considerations
- Key scope areas and risks associated with conversion
- Turret mooring system design issues
- Integrity issues leading to commercial impacts
- Effective hull design and maintenance
- Safe offshore loading
- Start-up and operations
Who Should Attend?
This course is a must for all personnel involved with FPSOs, whether technical or commercial, to gain a better understanding of the entire project cycle. The course will arm delegates with the tools needed to find answers and solutions and to make appropriate decisions to progress future projects.
Recommended for all personnel involved with an FPSO project - especially those who are new to the industry, have increased their level of responsibility or wish to refresh their overall knowledge.
The FPSO Training Course is officially accredited by IMAREST and RINA for CPD accreditation. Delegates completing the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Would you like to join our speaker faculty?
We are always keen to hear from experienced professionals who may wish to contribute to one of KNect365 conference or training course programmes. Our course and conference programmes are thoroughly researched over a period of months, ensuring that all topics are comprehensive, up-to-date and cover those issues that matter most to the marketplace.
To learn more about the benefits of speaking, or how to become more involved, please contact Sue Woolley on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do people think of our FPSO series?
"I wish I could have done this course three years ago!"
M RUDI, INPEX
"Excellent course packed with information"
A SIHOTANG, PREMIER OIL
"This course provides a good forum to understand the design process, specification and lessons learned from completed FPSO projects"
CHOW WAN HAN, SARAWAK SHELL BERHAD