- FPSO design and technology
- Key elements of FPSOs including regional differences
- Overall strategic and commercial aspects of the project
- Regulation, classification and verification considerations
- Selecting and designing mooring and riser systems for different environments
- The importance of operations involvement at the outset, commissioning and preparations for start-up
Solutions to Key Challenges
- Strategic, commercial, technical, safety and environmental considerations
- Key scope areas and risks associated with conversion
- Design issues related to turret mooring & fluid transfer systems
- Integrity issues leading to commercial impacts
- Effective hull design and maintenance
- Safe offshore loading
- Start-up and operations
Who Should Attend?
This course is a must for all personnel involved with FPSOs, whether technical or commercial, to gain a better understanding of the entire project cycle and will arm delegates with the tools needed to find answers and solutions and to make appropriate decisions to progress future projects.
Recommended for all personnel involved with an FPSO project - especially those who are new to the industry, have increased their level of responsibility or wish to refresh their overall knowledge.
The FPSO Training Course is officially accredited by IMAREST and RINA for CPD accreditation. Delegates completing the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Reasons to Attend
Meet our expert speaker faculty?
Dan Holman, Crondall Energy
Kjell Egil Helgøy, Teekay Offshore
Dave Ashton, Atkins
Dr Ian Parsons, Crondall Energy
Tomas Solli, DNV GL
Stuart Beadnall, Stephenson Harwood
Luciano Musumeci, Lloyd's Register
Calum MacLean, Marine Technical Limits
David Llewelyn, David Llewelyn Consult
Ian Frazer, Crondall Energy