5-6 September 2017
Global Liner Shipping Asia | Essential knowledge to respond to the challenges of consolidation and disruption in shipping
The largest meeting of the Asian container shipping industry | Co-located with Shipping2030 Asia conference
Global Liner Shipping Asia In Numbers
Hear from expert industry speakers and analysts on a broad spectrum of hot issue topics including Asian market growth, impact of alliances and future trends in supply/demand.
Meet and networking with representatives from all major players in the Asian container shipping industry.
Global Liner Shipping Asia Conference Highlights
Key Topics at Global Liner Shipping Asia
Global Liner Shipping Asia Conference will address:
- Alliances in focus: what is the balance sheet so far and what can we expect? How was the Asian market impacted?
- Disruption and digitisation in shipping: how will this affect the supply chain?
- Response: how will shippers’ business models change to meet new challenges
- Protectionism and anti--trust regulation: is the industry keeping up?
- Who is leading the technological innovation?
2 Conferences Under One Roof
This year, Global Liner Shipping Asia is teaming up with Shipping2030 Asia to bring you essential business intelligence, the latest technological advances and the most powerful networking experience in the industry.
Join the THE STRATEGIC SUMMIT FOR MARITIME LEADERS & TECHNOLOGY INNOVATORS
Interactive Features & Online Community
- Electronic Polling - throughout the conference take the opportunity to cast your vote on the most important industry questions
- ONS - use the online networking system to arrange meetings and contact fellow attendees
- Join the Knect 365 Tech & Comms online forum to stay up to date with innovations transforming the maritime industry or share your ideas and become a contributor
Attend the Conference as a VIP Guest
Shippers & carriers attend this event for free as VIP guests and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2016. VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Global Liner Shipping Asia Conference unique and so valuable to our partners.
Examples of VIP engagement experiences include: network development lunch, design solutions lab, coffee corner discussions, think tank discussion groups, networking drinks receptions.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Opportunities
Raise your company's profile within the market and create greater awareness of your brand.
Forget off-the-shelf packages, our bespoke solutions are tailored to meet the needs of individual company strategies, priorities and budgets.
We create bespoke packages for individual firms taking into account their strategies and budgets.
Want to know more? Please contact Piers Newman on +44 (0) 20 3377 3120 or by email: email@example.com