- Latest on modernisation of EU export control policy
- Update on export control policy and sanctions under the Trump Administration
- Practical industry advice for managing business with Iran and Russia
- Discussion of issues surrounding cyber-security and cyber surveillance technology
- Advice on the impact of Brexit on export controls and sanctions
- Analysis of recent cases including ZTE and Epsilon Electronics
Export Licensing and Trade Controls Seminar
A practical guide to understanding export controls which will help you:
- Classify your product
- Apply for a licence
- Assess the risks in the supply chain
- Understand sanctions, embargoes and US re-export controls
- Plus key takeaways and actions for building the elements of an export compliance programme for your company
Roundtable breakouts – indepth discussion on a number of hot topics including investigations and red flags
Network development lunch – meet like-minded colleagues in an informal setting
40+ Expert Speakers
Hear from top industry speakers on a broad range of topics including sanctions and embargoes, dual use controls, encryption, intangible exports and the latest regulatory updates.
15+ Networking Hours
Numerous networking opportunities include town hall open forum, roundtable think tanks, network development lunch, drinks reception and refreshment breaks.
15+ Countries Represented
Meet colleagues from the global trade controls community including from the US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, China and India.
Meet our early speaker lineup for 2017
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Raise your company's profile within the market and create greater awareness of your brand.
Forget off-the-shelf packages, our bespoke solutions are tailored to meet the needs of individual company strategies, priorities and budgets.
We create bespoke packages for individual firms taking into account their strategies and budgets.
Want to know more? Please contact Simon Lau on +44(0)20 7017 7165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Excellent event with a global focus, opportunity to hear from regulator"
"It was truly global"
"Very good conference, good audience and good different speakers from various countries"