6 - 8 November 2017
The Hallam Conference Centre,
Expert industry and regulatory advice for solutions to export controls’ global compliance risks
- Regulatory updates from the US, UK, France, China, India, Japan
- Update from the European Commission on recent review of EU export control policy
- Practical industry advice for understanding the changes in Iran sanctions
- Managing strategies for cloud data and cyber-security
- Structuring an effective global internal company compliance plan
- Advice on the impact of Brexit on export controls
Export Licensing and Trade Controls Seminar
A practical A-Z guide to export controls which will give you:
- Understanding of the scope of export controls
- Guidance on navigating the control lists in the US and EU
- Analysis of the EU regime of export controls
- Updates on sanctions, embargoes and US re-export controls
- Key takeaways and actions for building the elements of an export compliance framework
Industry think tanks – indepth discussion on a number of hot topics including defence exports, managing due diligence and understanding classification
Network development lunch – meet like-minded colleagues in an informal setting
Online networking – maximise your time at the event, schedule meetings and access attendees
Hear What People Have Said About Global Trade Controls
"Excellent event with a global focus, opportunity to hear from regulator" - L Norwood, IBM
"It was truly global" - J Whitworth, GE
"Very good conference, good audience and good different speakers from various countries" - K Stockburger, ZF Friedrichshafen
40+ Expert Speakers
Hear from top industry speakers on a broad range of topics including sanctions and embargoes, dual use controls, encryption, intangible exports and the latest regulatory updates.
15+ Networking Hours
Numerous networking opportunities include town hall open forum, roundtable think tanks, network development lunch, drinks reception and refreshment breaks.
15+ Countries Represented
Meet colleagues from the global trade controls community including from the US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, China and India.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Raise your company's profile within the market and create greater awareness of your brand.
Forget off-the-shelf packages, our bespoke solutions are tailored to meet the needs of individual company strategies, priorities and budgets.
We create bespoke packages for individual firms taking into account their strategies and budgets.
Want to know more? Please contact Simon Lau on +44(0)20 7017 7165 or firstname.lastname@example.org