OPERATIONAL STRATEGIES FOR LONG TERM SUSTAINABILITY
This page highlights some of the sessions and speakers that will be exploring how to remain compliant with changing regulations, long term options available for vessels, effects of the MEPC71 in short & long term and more.
Panel discussion: Surviving & Complying – how is the industry meeting regulation and ensuring compliance in the shipping community?
Join the Chamber of Shipping of America, NAMEPA, IMO, and Carbon War Room to dig deep into:
- Is there enough infrastructure and alternative fuel supply planned to meet the 2020 sulphur cap?
- How will the global sulphur cap distort supply and demand?
- Challenges for measures to reduce air emissions
- The costs of being sustainable
- Considering supply chain relationships to reduce GHG emissions