21 - 24 March 2017
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
The leading environmental shipping event in the industry calendar
14th Annual Green Ship Technology
Global Perspectives on Innovation, Efficiency and Sustainability in Shipping
What did you miss in 2016?
- 4 concurrent streams focussing on innovation in ship design, energy management, emissions reduction & discharges to sea
- Cargo owners' response to increased pressure for a sustainable logistics chain
- Shipowner panels analyse the realities of using new onboard technology
- Technology innovators discuss the challenges of moving 'novel technology' from concept to reality
- Shipyard focus: how do owners, yards and designers work together to improve new ship designs?
- Industry experience of ECAs and lessons learnt
Shipowners shared green shipping experiences
- Keynote address from Paolo Tonon, Maersk Maritime Technology
- Holland America Line discussed scrubber technology and performance
- Wessels Reederei & Lauritzen Kosan commented on experiences with implementing new technologies
- Grimaldi Group analysed whether hull cleaning is the best way of reducing fuel use
- Maersk Line looked ahead at future regulations & goals for 2020
- E.R.Schiffahrt and Lauritzen Kosan examined performance monitoring and data management
The GST Awards 2016 winners!
The winning entry for GST Technology of the Year was Exilator for their 3 in 1 integrated emissions filter
The winning entry for GST Shipowner of the Year was d'Amico Shipping Group
GST 2016 In Numbers
GST 2016 Expert Speakers
Key Shipowner Speakers
Gerd Wessels, Managing Owner, Wessels Reederei GmbH & Co KG
Jens P Buchhave, Managing Director, Terntank Rederi A/S
Mark Cameron, COO, Ardmore Shipping
Nikolaos Saratzis, Senior Marine Operations Coordinator, Cargill
Hans Otto Kristensen, Head of Maritime, The Technical University of Denmark
Louise Vinther Alis, Environmental Manager, Maersk Line
Green Shipping Technology Experts
Niels Bjorn Mortensen, Director, Regulatory Affairs, Maersk Maritime Technology
Oskar Levander, VP Innovation, Engineering and Technology, Rolls-Royce Marine
Alberto Portolano, Naval Architect, Corporate Energy Saving Team, Grimaldi Group
GST 2017 - CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!
If you are involved in researching, developing and implementing technology or operations for improving shipping's environmental impact and would like to be part of the biggest green ship technology event, submit your abstract before 22 August 2016 for consideration by the Advisory Committee.
Abstracts should include the paper title, authors and brief synopsis (between 150 and 300 words). Members of the Advisory Committee are Craig Eason, Lloyd's List; Per Winther Christensen, Danish Shipowners' Association; Matthias Ploetzke, German Shipowners' Association, Anna Larsson, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics, Junichi Hirata, ClassNK
Shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests
...and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2017. VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Green Ship Technology unique and so valuable to our partners.
Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences for our partners that offer truly unrivalled opportunities for interaction with potential business partners.