11 - 12 March 2020
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
Green Ship Technology Conference Europe
250+ Attendees | 50+ Speakers | 2 Days
Discover solutions to decarbonise the shipping industry and minimise its environmental footprint.
2020 KEY AGENDA TOPICS
Towards 2050: decarbonising the shipping industry
- Developing zero emission ships: focus on what are the critical success factors?
- Green financing options: what impact will the Poseidon Principles have?
- Case studies of zero emission technologies and economic possiblities
- Comparative analysis of the viability of alternative fuels
360 degrees discussion groups
- Ballast water management enforcement
- Developing a standard for inwater cleaning
- Ships' wastewater and waste management
- Shipowners and shippers dialogue on emissions measuring
Implementation of IMO 2020
- Update on the implementation progress in the first few months of IMO 2020
- Fuel availability, compatibility and pricing
- Enforcement: how is this being managed?
Ship design, technology and innovation
- What will ships designed for 2030 and 2050 look like?
- What are the engine manufacturers doing for 2050?
- How are owners and operators planning ahead?
Get involved in the debates!
- Discuss the continued use of LNG and prospects for other fuels
- Shipowner/cargo interests: meeting the climate challenge by collaboration across the value chain
- Deep dive into the pros and cons of scrubbers as a long term solution
NEW for 2020: International Wind Propulsion Forum
- Monday 10 March 2020
- Latest updates on wind propulsion in the current and future fleet
- Pathways to market: understanding financing issues and getting your technology seen
- Facing technical challenges and solutions for operations onboard
2020 Early confirmed speakers
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Green Ship Technology is now a CPD certified event. Attendees of the conference will be able to claim up to 19 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk
Selected shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests!
2019 attendee shipowners included; Statoil ASA - Royal Caribbean Cruises - Ultragas - Condor Ferries Limited - Cargill - BP Shipping - Maersk Line - Chevron Shipping Co. LLC - Navigator Gas - Stolt Tankers BV - Ministry of Defence UK - Maersk Tankers A/S and many more.
For further information on other events in the series and to apply for a VIP ticket contact Ellen today on Ellen.Minshull@Informa.com.