11-12 March 2020
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
Green Ship Technology Europe
A New Dawn for Sustainable Shipping: 2020 to 2050. Solutions to decarbonise the shipping industry and minimise its environmental impact.
With our sights set on 2050, this conference will tackle the issues that matter to your business now and prepare you for what’s coming next: from the sulphur cap and BWM convention, to zero emissions and the green supply chain
Key topics for 2020 - FULL AGENDA COMING SOON!
Towards 2050: decarbonising the shipping industry
- Developing zero emission ships
- Green financing options
- Hybrid and electric solutions
- Comparative analysis of the viability of alternative fuels
360 on Sustainability
- Ballast water management
- Biofouling management and prevention
- Ships' waste, wastewater and ship recycling
Implementation of IMO 2020
- Update on the implementation progress in the first few months of IMO 2020
- Fuel availability, compatibility and pricing
- Enforcement: how is this being managed?
Ship design, technology and innovation
- What will ships designed for 2030 and 2050 look like?
- What are the engine manufacturers doing for 2050?
- How are owners and operators planning ahead?
Harnessing renewables for zero emission ships
- Wind propulsion and shipboard solar power
- Green electricity for battery propulsion
NEW for 2020: International Wind Propulsion Forum
- Latest updates on wind propulsion in the current and future fleet
- Case studies
2019 Expert Speakers Featured
World Port Sustainability Program Coordinator and Managing Director
International Association of Ports and Harbors
Peter Skovly Jensen
Performance Governance Manager - Fleet Optimisation, Fleet Management & Technology
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Green Ship Technology is now a CPD certified event. Attendees of the conference will be able to claim up to 19 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk
Want to grow your business in 2020?
We create bespoke packages for individual firms taking into account their strategies and budgets.
Want to know more?
Contact Robin on +44 (0) 20 3377 3236 or Robin.Rudolph@Informa.com.
Selected shipowners attend our events for free as VIP guests!
2019 attendee shipowners included; Statoil ASA - Royal Caribbean Cruises - Ultragas - Condor Ferries Limited - Cargill - BP Shipping - Maersk Line - Chevron Shipping Co. LLC - Navigator Gas - Stolt Tankers BV - Ministry of Defence UK - Maersk Tankers A/S and many more.
For further information on other events in the series and to apply for a VIP ticket contact Ellen today on Ellen.Minshull@Informa.com.