Photo Competition - #GSTnewdawn
To celebrate our theme for GST Europe 2019 “A new dawn for sustainable shipping” we are delighted to launch our first social media photo competition.
To enter simply post your photos that celebrate the marine environment or highlight humanity’s impact on it using the hashtag #GSTnewdawn and mentioning @knectmaritime
on twitter, linkedin or facebook.
We'll announce the winner on the 21st March at GST Conference.
Shortlisted entries will be exhibited on site at GST where attendees can vote on their favourite with the winner to be awarded £100 of amazon/ itunes vouchers**
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is run by IIR Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1835199 whose registered address is at 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG (“we”, “us” or “our”)
- By participating in this competition, all participants (“you” or “your”) are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to provide the award to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible under this prize draw, you must: be over the age of 18 at the timer of entry; not be our employee, or an employee of our subsidiary and holding companies, our agents or any other person who is directly connected with the creation and operation of the referral scheme or their immediate family; and not be located in a sanctioned or embargoed country according to the International Trade Sanctions, or on an SDN/SSI list as updated from time to time.
- To take part in the competition you must: be a maritime professional; not be a professional photographer; and post photos that celebrate the marine environment or highlight humanity’s impact on the marine environment, using the hashtag #GSTnewdawn and mentioning @knect365maritime on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
- All submissions must be originals taken by the entrant and must not infringe any copyright restrictions. Images must be free of water marks, signatures and dates. We reserve the right to display any photos entered in the competition. The photographer will be credited appropriately if their image is published in relation to this competition.
- A winner will be chosen by vote of all GST attendees on 21 March 2019 (“Notification Date”).
- We may use our sole discretion to not award prize if the photo is not entered in compliance with these terms.
- The prize is a £100 Amazon voucher. This shall not be exchangeable for the cash amount.
- The closing date under this prize draw is 11.59pm on 13 March 2019. Submissions received after this time will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified by on the Notification Date through the social media channel the photo was posted to and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to us within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- We accept no responsibility for submissions not successfully submitted due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kinds. We accept no responsibility for any referrals which are not completed for any reason.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, including our parent, subsidiary, affiliated and/or related companies, or any of their shareholders, directors, officers, agents, employees, contractors or distributors shall not be liable in any circumstances to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of you participating in this prize draw or taking up the award. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or injury resulting from our negligence, or fraud and/or fraudulent misrepresentation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You acknowledge and agree that in entering this competition, you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including, without limitation, the Bribery Act 2010.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and participants under this prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.