CALL FOR PAPERS
Would you like to present at GST 2020?
If so, then we would love to hear from you! The deadline for submissions is Monday 30 September 2019.
KEY THEMES FOR GST 2020
- Ballast water treatment technology
- Case studies
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Developments in alternative power sources
- Developments in engine and propulsion
- Environmental developments in ports and terminals
- Environmental regulations and 2050 targets
- Fuel management and energy efficiency
- Green financing
- Hull biofouling and antifouling technology
- Monitoring, reporting and verification
- Performance monitoring and verification
- Retrofitting for new technology
- Scrubber technology
- Ship design and hydrodynamics
- Wastewater management systems
How to submit your abstract
All abstracts must be submitted by Monday 30 September 2019. Send your abstract(s) to Vanessa Darnborough - Vanessa.Darnborough@Informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
What do I need to include?
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more that 150 words)
Benefits of speaking
- Showcase your expertise in front of a targeted audience of potential business partners
- Be seen as a thought leader and inspire others in your industry
- Unlimited networking opportunities with fellow speakers, VIPs and attendees
- Increased brand awareness through listings on our social media, website, emails and event guide