About dinner & awards
Join us at the end of day one to raise a glass to the winners of the awards, network with your peers and have some fun!
Hosted by Wärtsilä, the night will start with some drinks, followed by a delicious 3 course meal dinner with wine throughout the course of the evening.
The dinner will also feature the Gala Awards Ceremony, celebrating the very best talent and recognizing shipping's green and innovative champions.
With a direct view to the sea and located in the centre of the city, the dinner takes place at the beautiful Langelinie Pavillonen.
Winner of the Danish MPI 2015 Award: 'Best Catering Experience'
Green Ship Technology of the Year Award
This award will be presented to a company that has developed an innovative new technology solution that benefits the shipping industry with a focus on 'greener operations', demonstrating part of the industry's efforts to operate more sustainability.
2017 Winner - Langht Tech Oy Ab - Closed loop scrubber process
Shipping2030 Innovation Award
This award will be presented to a company that has developed an innovative new technology solution that benefits the shipping industry with a focus on 'smarter operations', in light of the industry's efforts to drive digitization and technology development in shipping.
2017 Winner - Kyynel Ltd - Congnitive Networked radio system
GST & Shipping2030 Award for Shipowner of the Year
This award will be presented to a shipowner or operator, that has proven its capabilities in operating to the demanding new standards that the maritime industry expects in the modern age, clearly demonstrating operational benefits for the sector.
2017 Winner - Eagle Bulk Shipping
GST & Shipping2030 New Talent Award
New for 2018, this award will recognize the efforts and achievements of either an individual or an organisation that have been brought to the industry by one of the sectors newcomers.
NEW FOR 2018!
Submit your nomination
You can nominate a company, organisation or individual who you believe deserves special credit - from your own organisation or now! Send you nominations by 5 February to Sita on firstname.lastname@example.org - entry criteria and rules can be found below.
Sponsor an award
If you are interested to sponsor an award, get in touch with Sita on email@example.com
Rules For Entry, Terms & Conditions
ENTRY DEADLINE - MONDAY 5 FEBRUARY 2018
You can nominate a company, organisation or individual who you believe deserves special credit for their technology innovation and/or contribution to the shipping sector (from your own organisation or not!).
- Green Ship Technology of the Year Award
- Shipping2030 Innovation Award
- GST & Shipping2030 Award for Shipowner of the Year
- GST & Shipping2030 New Talent Award
The awards will be presented during the Gala Awards & Dinner Ceremony on 21 March 2018.
Nominees will be judged by the GST & Shipping2030 Advisory Committee.
The following information must be included for each nomination:
- Your information:
- Name & job title
- Company name
- Company address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Your nominee:
- Name & job title
- Title of entry
- Award entry - no longer than 1000 words
All entries should be emailed as a PDF. No entries will be accepted in hard copy. The word limit is 1000 words, any exceeding this will not be accepted. Entries must reach Sita Kalsi by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 5 February 2018.
- Entries must be written in English (PDF Format), no longer than 1000 words. A maximum of 2 sides of A4 in supporting documentation will be accepted.
- All nominations will be treated as confidential. Informa Maritime Events reserves the right to publish extracts from the entry summaries submitted with entries. Information supplied in supporting material will remain confidential.
- Verdict of the Judging Panel is final and no correspondence related to judging will be entered into.
- If shortlisted, notification will be made in advance and every effort should be made to attend the Ceremony or to nominate a representative.
- Entries must include your name and valid contact details.
- No material submitted will be returned. Please do not send any irreplaceable material. Informa Maritime Events are not responsible for any lost or damaged entries.