Part of Shipping Transformation Asia
Our attendees will have a wide range of networking and opportunities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This 2 day programme is aimed at all stakeholders involved in the shipment of cargoes or the management of liquefaction or containership fire casualties, including but not limited to:
- Insurers – underwriters, P&I clubs and cargo insurers
- Experts and fire specialists in hazardous cargo
- Freight forwarders
- Container terminals
- Port operators and port authorities
- Liquefaction specialists/ investigators
- Containership lines and dry bulk cargo carriers
- Government administrations and authorities
- Class societies
- Fire investigation specialists and forensics
Hazardous Cargoes Forum Attendees
The legal, financial and technical aspects of shipping hazardous cargoes.
At our inaugural Hazardous Cargoes Forum, the event will provide a 360 view of the two key challenges ship-owners, insurers and claims professionals need to be aware of preventing liquefaction of bulk cargoes and containership fires.
Gathering key stakeholders in the industry, we will be discussing topical issues relating to the legal, financial and technical aspects of shipping hazardous cargoes. We will be looking at how best to protect your crew, vessel and cargo through a variety of panel discussions, case studies and keynote sessions. Day one of the agenda is dedicated to cargoes with a propensity to liquify. Day two will be discussing how to mitigate the risk of containership fires.