KEYNOTE: Legislative drivers
We unpick the complex web of local, national and international regulation that is driving the hybridisation and electrification of global shipping: from Norwegian fjords set to become the first maritime zero emission zone by 2026 to the IMO’s ambitious 2050 CO2 reduction target.
- Is a localised approach the best option to achieve emissions reduction targets?
PANEL: New hybrid vessel types - OSV, PSV, tugs & cruise
Our expert panel discuss the opportunities to utilise electric and hybrid power and propulsion beyond the ferry market.
- Have these technologies proved commercially viable in other vessel types?
Hans Thornell -
Green City Ferries
Sondre Henningsgård -
Managing Director / Consultant,
Maritime Battery Forum / DNV GL
The Next Norway? Growth markets from the US Pacific Sea Board to Greek Islands
- Market drivers for green technologies to the blue industry
- Political decisions as drivers for innovation
- The electrical revolution moves from Norway to new markets
- The 'Elemed' project - preparing the ground for the introduction of cold ironing, electric bunkering and hybrid ships across the Eastern Mediterranean Sea corridor
Hege Økland -
NCE Maritime CleanTech
Panos Mitrou -
Technology & Innovation Manager, South Europe Marine & Offshore,