10 - 11 October 2018
Cavendish America Square,
Laytime & Demurrage
20+ Years Experience. Benefit from an in-depth 2 day training course to explore the commercial and legal complexities of Laytime & Demurrage
A fully interactive course consisting of workshops, practical sessions and case studies
Participate in detailed discussions on laytime & demurrage claims handling and disputes
Complete laytime calculations in the practical sessions and discuss various case studies
Be guided through the complexities of when laytime starts and stops
Fully understand commercial contract terms and clauses
Interactive Case Studies and Workshops
- Participate in the number-crunching in action session where we will calculate laytime and demurrage for dry cargo and tanker trade
- Submit your claims cases and queries in advance to our lecturers (anonymous if preferred) to be be discussed in the practical workshop
- Join the practical session on how to make a successful claim
- Learn how to with calculate laytime and ensure they are to your advantage
- Reduce time and money spent outsourcing dispute resolution with tips on how to effectively manage and resolve disputes
- Solve complex claims on wet and dry laytime and avoiding common pitfalls in claims
- Gain insight into the practical issues relating to laytime and demurrage cases
Laytime & Demurrage in Numbers
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to all maritime professionals who require advanced level training on laytime and demurrage cases, including:
- Ship owners
- Ship managers
Interesting, useful, beneficial seminar
This was a great event
Southampton Solent University
Shorelink Oil & Gas Services Ltd
Very positive, well organised event
How Can You Get Involved?
We are happy to work closely with you to create bespoke packages which take into account your current marketing strategies and budgets. If you’d like to get involved in one of our events we can offer a range of ideas which highlight your expertise.
For more information please contact Paul Skinner using the link below
TAKE YOUR CAREER EVEN FURTHER!
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the world’s largest provider of professional development courses and academic education qualifications for the maritime industry. Our exceptional programmes are carefully designed both in-house and in partnership with renowned educational bodies.
Take one of our LMA online courses and provide a coveted boost to you and your team!
LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR TEAM?
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Call: +44 (20) 7017 4399