25 - 26 September 2017
Cavendish America Square,
Liquefaction of Bulk Cargoes Seminar
Outlining new guidelines, combating non-compliance and raising awareness
Get to Grips With:
- Mechanisms behind liquefaction
- Guidelines and regulations for bulk cargoes prone to liquefaction
- Shipowners Checklist: what to be aware of and how to ensure you have appropriate documentation and certificates
- Non-compliance of regulations and ideas for how to use it
- How P&I clubs are stepping up to prevent future incidents
- Accurate sampling and test techniques to ensure cargo is within the correct limits
DNV GL Guidelines
Explanation of the mechanisms behind liquefaction and operation and design guidelines.
Discuss how to combat non-compliance of existing regulations.
Accurate Sampling And Test Techniques
Selecting the appropriate test method for your cargo.
Our 2016 Expert Keynote Speakers
Globally delivered customised in-company training solutions from the leading supplier of training to the maritime, logistics and energy industries.
In-house training allows you to define the programme that precisely matches your needs. The solution is presented by an established first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at an onsite location of your choice at the time that best suits your people.
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 4455