Get to Grips With:
- The mechanisms behind the various forms of liquefaction
- Guidelines and regulations for bulk cargoes prone to liquefaction
- Updates and implications of IMO's recent Sub-committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers
- Crucial findings from The Global Bauxite Working Group
- Battling non-compliance and what can be done
- Update on current situation in the Philippines and Indonesia
- Effective management of claims in the event of an incident
- Understanding the practical issues facing masters at port and how to resolve them
- How P&I clubs are stepping up to prevent future incidents
- Sampling and testing methods
What's New For 2017?
- Explanation of the outcome and implications of The IMO's Sub-Committee on Carriage of Cargoes and Containers (CCC4) directed by attendees of the sub-committee. Including updates to IMSBC code
- Get to grips with the science underpinning the various forms of liquefaction, including an explanation of the Global Bauxite Working Group's findings - delivered by members/co-authors of The GBWG
- Increased number of panel sessions to facilitate productive discussions between the various parties involved in the shipping of bulk cargoes
- Compliance roundtable session with various parties involved in the shipping of bulk cargoes.
- Invaluable insight into the current situation in The Philippines and Indonesia, delivered by Spica Services Chief Executive, Dughall Aitken.
Globally delivered customised in-company training solutions from the leading supplier of training to the maritime, logistics and energy industries.
In-house training allows you to define the programme that precisely matches your needs. The solution is presented by an established first-rate training organisation, with access to all the latest industry information and news, and at an onsite location of your choice at the time that best suits your people.
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 4455