Exclusive site visit
Klaipeda LNG Terminal operated by Klaipedos Nafta
Places are limited. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Klaipėda LNG Terminal
Operated by Klaipedos Nafta – the pioneer in the field of LNG infrastructure in both Lithuania and the Baltic States – Klaipeda LNG terminal is one of the most important facilities in Lithuania ensuring the national energy security.
- Floating storage and regasification unit
- 450 m long berth
- 18 km long gas pipeline
- Storage capacity: 170,000 m3
- Annual capacity: Up to 4 bn m3 of regasified NG
- Unloading/reloading capacity: 9,000m³/h
- Pumping capacity: 11 mn m3/day