International Marine Insurance
The latest key developments, current trends and their impact on the marine insurance industry
Increase your understanding of marine insurance and assess how the latest issues will impact on your working practice
Current trends in marine insurance and how they are affecting the market
What Was Discussed?
- Today’s global commercial fleet and modern commercial vessel types and insurance considerations
- Future liability and insurance considerations
- Shipowners P&I club entry and the various international marine liability rules and limitations
Spotlight sessions to cement your learning:
- Understand the impact the Insurance Act 2015 will have on the maritime insurance market
- Analyse the latest key issues relating to cargo insurance and ocean going vessel hull and machinery insurance
Lloyd's of London Site Visit
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to experience the insurance market first-hand. Encounter the thrills of the trading floor and discover how the insurance market works through Lloyd’s. The visit includes a presentation outlining the history, structure and present-day activities of the Lloyd’s market. The presentation is followed by a tour of the Underwriting Room, the Loss Book and Lutine Bell. Photo ID and business clothing/ suit including a tie with smart shoes is essential.
For All Your Training and Education Needs
Whether it's to improve your operational efficiency, reduce your costs, enhance your business potential, or widen your knowledge we have the training course for you.
If there's an area of the maritime industry that you need to know about it will be covered in our extensive portfolio including technical, legal, offshore, ports and terminals, environment, financial, insurance, fuel management.