A Forum For Industry Collaboration And Knowledge Sharing Among The Offshore Pipeline Sector
Meet 80+ Industry Professionals at Asia's Leading Offshore Pipeline Event
WHY ATTEND OPT ASIA 2016?
Innovative Design & Technology Developments:
- Cost effective construction of marine pipelines in Asia
- An overview of the challenges of deepwater SCR pipelines welding and installation
- How far does a dropped riser fall?
- Probabilistic free-span analysis outcomes
- Pipeline trenching in shore crossings
- Material development for deepwater pipelines and risers
Market & Commercial Insights:
- What is the true supply/demand picture of the Asia-Pacific offshore pipeline sector?
- Oil price volatility and implications to the global industry
- Addressing the challenges in today’s market
- Can the downturn be a good thing for innovation?
Contributing experts include:
- Khairul Anuar Karim, PETRONAS
- Chris Maslen, SHELL
- Robby O'Sullivan, FORSYS SUBSEA
- Marin Abélanet, SUBSEA 7
- Andrew Palmer, BOLD ISLAND ENGINEERING
- Jason Waldie, DOUGLAS WESTWOOD
- Paul Brunning, MARINE GEOTECHNICS
- Rajesh Goswami, TECHNIP GEOPRODUCTION
- Chris Madeley, SUBSEA ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES
- Dale Millward, STATS GROUP
OPT ASIA 2016 IN NUMBERS
OPT Asia Gold Passes - Limited free places for E&P companies
To promote upstream E&P company attendance, we are offering free Gold Passes to attend OPT Asia. A great opportunity to get the latest technology innovations enabling pipeline projects and approaches to cost reduction whilst networking with your colleagues and peers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Integrity Management Of Offshore Pipelines & Risers Technical Seminar
Provides an up to date review of the latest technologies and methodologies being developed to aid pipeline and riser integrity management. Key topics include:
- Operation and integrity management of offshore pipelines
- Review the latest integrity management codes and standards
- Propose solutions for difficult to inspect offshore pipelines
- Managing integrity through installation and operation
- Risk assessment and integrity management planning
'The event is a good opportunity for local and surrounding engineers to get together to get updated on new technology.' - H Hussien, Petronas
Expand your network and get to know potential partners over the course of the lunch.
Discuss the hottest topics impacting the industry with expert speakers and industry professionals.
Break the ice with fellow attendees in a relaxed and informal networking experience.
Meet the 2016 Technical Advisory Committee
Confirmed members to date include:
- Khairul Anuar Karim, Head of Offshore Pipelines, Project Delivery & Technology - Petronas
- Harry Ho, SURF Delivery Manager - Shell Malaysia
- Andrew Palmer, Managing Director - Bold Island Engineering (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Edwardus Ng, Business Development Manager, SE Asia and Australia - DNV GL - Oil and Gas
- Alastair Walker, Director - Advanced Mechanics and Engineering Pty Ltd
- Wayne Grobbelaar, Business Development Engineer - ITP InTerPipe
- Zheng Jiexin, Engineer - American Bureau of Shipping
- Paul Brunning, Director - Marine Geotechnics Ltd
- Stephen Rivers, Asia Pacific Engineering Director - Peritus International