5 Conference Audiences Over 2 Days In 1 Venue
OSVs | Subsea Vessels | Offshore Accommodation & Access | Offshore Marine Crewing | Dynamic Positioning
2016 Key Themes
- How can contractors secure work in the current downturn?
- Can the industry draw any positives from unfavorable operating conditions?
- Where do we go post-2018 tenders?
- What impact will IoT and other new technologies have on the offshore industry
- How do you restructure for growth in tough economic conditions?
- What life and job skills will be required to equip the next generation?
Expert insight from 2016 speakers
Key companies that took part:
- K Line Shipping
- Fugro Marine Services
- Fred. Olsen Windcarrier
- Conoship International
- Helix Canyon Offshore
- The Nautical Institute
- Danish Maritime Authority
- Floatel International
- Maersk Training
Exciting 2016 formats
- FINANCIAL WORKING GROUP - 7+ panelists discussed key financial priorities include restructuring for growth and sourcing new project finance
- CHATHAM HOUSE RULES - in line with sensitive topic areas, sessions imposed these restrictions allowing participants and delegates to speak openly and honestly
- MARKET KALEIDOSCOPE - short and quickfire presentations were designed to deliver need-to-know information about different market hubs globally
Who Came In 2016?
Who Spoke in 2016?
Looking ahead to 2017?
Want to raise your profile in the European market?
To discuss a bespoke package, contact:
Piers Newman, Sponsorship Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44 (0)20 337 73120