Uncovering New Vessel Opportunities to Advance the Mexican Market
Thank you to everyone who attended Offshore Vessel Connect Mexico 2016!
Meet & Network With 80+ Industry Influencers
Your New Topic Streams are • OSV & Subsea Vessels • Dynamic Positioning •
Is the Mexican market adjusting to the new oil price reality?
- Energy Reform updates, outcomes from first bidding rounds, and future expectations
- Oil price forecasts, and expert analysis on local and international fleet supply and demand
- PEMEX priorities for offshore support services and future project roadmap
- Understand challenges facing Mexican shipowners and impacts of the energy reform
Strategies for adaptation, differentiation, survival and growth
- Making ends meet - strategies for new project financing, and options for restructuring to increase equity
- Assessing the potential for collaboration, partnerships and JVs
- Designing dedicated vessels for the Mexican market in a low oil price environment
- Strategies and solutions to reduce OPEX and increase vessel efficiency
Reflections and projections for Dynamic Positioning in Mexico
- The big picture - assessing the impact of IOC’s have on the DP Mexican market?
- Look closely at DP requirements for Mexican vessels for ultra-deepwater operations
- Explore manning and training challenges for the Mexican fleet
- Approaches to assurance, safety processes and incident reporting, and impact on DP operations
Who Will You Meet in Mexico City?
VIP Platform - Oil and Gas Companies and Shipowners Attend for Free
Get more from Offshore Vessel Connect Mexico
Attend for Free as a VIP
Oil and gas companies and shipowners attend our events for free as VIPs. Apply for a VIP place to take advantage of our unrivalled opportunities.
60% VIP attendance in 2016
VIP companies that attended last year include Pemex, Sierra Oil & Gas, BP Mexico, Shell Mexico, Statoil Brazil, Grupo TMM, Diavaz and more!
VIP Networking Opportunities
Exclusive content and networking tailored to VIP attendees could include experiences such as a closed door breakfast meeting, private wrap up drinks party, or other fun networking activities
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities At Offshore Vessel Connect Mexico
Want to raise your profile in the Offshore market?
To receive the 'Offshore Vessel Connect Event Partner Prospectus' or to discuss a bespoke package, contact:
Marina Pospelova, Sponsorship Manager
T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205