100+ Offshore Industry Professionals - 2 Days - 1 Unmissable Networking Experience
Commercial and Regional Insights
- Global market forecasts and upcoming opportunities – updates on current activity, and evaluating the market’s next move.
- How to do business in Iran – exclusive advisory board provides feedback on entering and operating in the Iranian market.
- Survival-orientated financial guidance – considering your financial options, restructuring for growth and aligning business strategy for survival.
- Legal working group – overcoming legal challenges including renegotiation of contracts, early terminations, and ensuring payment on time.
Technically Orientated Feedback
- Practical options for older tonnage - cost-benefit analysis for scrapping, layups, and other uses for older vessels.
- Vessel-specific operational insights – overcoming practical challenges, improving operational efficiency, ensuring long term project work, increasing vessel flexibility plus feedback on OSVs, subsea and accommodation vessels.
- Upcoming technology and vessel trends – evaluating cost-effective vessel technologies, improving project efficiency, and reducing OPEX.
- Safety and crew competency – ensuring higher safety standards, and matching crew skill sets to contract requirements.
Speaker Line-Up Includes
- Ajith, P J ARIES MARINE
- Florent Kirchoff, SWIRE PACIFIC OFFSHORE
- Benjamin Dineshkar, DNV GL
- Mansour Kashfi, KASHEX INTERNATIONAL PETROLEUM CONSULTING
- Nedal Ali, MUBARAK MARINE
- Mirza Adal, PLATTS
Who Will You Meet in Dubai?
Meet Your Expert Speakers
The Offshore Vessel Connect Networking Experience
Benefit from 12+ hours of innovative networking and interactive features to ensure you meet the people that matter to you.
New event and networking features - including a network development lunch, a larger exhibition area, panels, discussion groups and an Iran specific advisory board.
Get more from Offshore Vessel Connect Middle East
Attend For Free As A VIP
Oil and gas companies and shipowners attend our events for free as VIPs. Apply for a VIP place to take advantage of our unrivalled opportunities.
40% VIP Attendance In 2015
VIP companies that attended last year include Swire Pacific Offshore, ZADCO, Halul Offshore Services, SeaBird Exploration, Aries Offshore, Stanford Marine, P&P, Hercules Offshore, Wintemar, Caspian Offshore Construction, ABC Maritime, Topaz Marine, Miclyn Express Offshore and more…
Online Networking System
Providing pre and post-event networking functionalities.
Radisson Dubai, Deira Creek, Dubai
The cost of accommodation is not included in the conference fee. Reduced rate accommodation has been arranged at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek and can be booked through the below reservations method direct with the hotel. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Single Occupancy: AED385 net per night inclusive of 10% taxes, service charge and AED 15 TD fee
Double Occupancy: AED455 net per night inclusive of 10% taxes, service charge and AED 15 TD fee
The room rates are per room per night inclusive of buffet breakfast and wifi access.
These rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and will no longer be available after the 25th August 2016.
To make your booking please email email@example.com or fax 04 -223 7615 quoting Informa Offshore Middle East Conference.
Ensure to include your check in and out dates, guest name, contact information and your credit card details to secure the booking with the hotel.
You will receive a confirmation of your booking via email directly from the hotel.
Reservations can be cancelled free of charge prior to the 25th August.
After this date there will be a 50% charge applied and cancellation after 8th September will result in 100% cancellation fee.
Any cancellations are to be communicated directly to the hotel.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Offshore Vessel Connect Middle East
Want to raise your profile in the Middle Eastern market?
To receive the 'Offshore Vessel Connect Event Partner Prospectus' or to discuss a bespoke package, contact:
Marina Pospelova, Sponsorship Manager
T: +44 (0)20 7017 7205