The Largest & Most Interactive Event Dedicated To The Offshore Vessel Industry In North America
Thank you to everyone who attended Offshore Vessel Connect North America 2016
Join North America's biggest gathering of offshore vessel owners and operators
Meet 3 Conference Audiences Over 2 Days In 1 Venue
OSV & Subsea Vessels | Offshore Accommodation & Access | Dynamic Positioning
OSV & Subsea Vessels
- Retrofitting offshore vessels to improve functionality and operational flexibility – practical guidance from Robert Allan & The Coast Guard
- Expert market forecasts from IHS, Douglas-Westwood & Clarksons Platou – how is the oil price impacting global markets? Where can shipowners find new opportunities to maintain utilisation?
- How should shipowners adapt and position for growth for when the upswing eventually arrives? Discuss during our panel on short and long-term commercial realities
Offshore Accommodation & Access
- Prosafe and Østensjø Rederi perspectives on the case for semi-submersible accommodation units vs the case for monohull accommodation vessels
- Analysis of a Floatel International guest survey from those who live and work offshore – what lessons can the offshore industry learn from the cruise industry?
- Douglas Westwood insights into the impact of the low oil price on the offshore accommodation sector
- Feedback from Aaron Smith, Executive Director, OSVDPA on how this training scheme is differentiating itself from others on the market
- Passive monitoring: can human error be attributed to multiple point failures? Explore and discuss with Maersk Training
- Assessing to what extent vessel classification complicates clarity of vessel function and impacts DPO skill sets