The Largest Annual Meeting Place Of The Asian Offshore Vessel Industry
Thank you to everyone who attended Offshore Vessel & Rig Connect Asia 2016!
5 simultaneous event streams with 1 access all areas pass
OSVs | Subsea Vessels | Offshore Accommodation & Access | FPSOs | Offshore Drilling Rigs
Is the market adjusting to a new oil price reality?
- How can vessel and rig owners and operators respond to cost reduction pressure and remain profitable?
- How can companies balance quality, performance, safety and cost?
- How can the industry collaborate to reduce costs, while remaining competitive?
- Who will win and who will lose in 2016?
Manage the downturn: strategies to survive
- Equipping stakeholders with innovative approaches and state-of-the-art technology to survive in today’s challenging climate
- Retrofit, layup or scrap? Assessing the commercial and practical implications
- Slashing costs in a difficult market: achieving significant OPEX reductions without compromising on safety or quality
Reflections, projections and positioning for recovery
- Beyond oil price doom and gloom - what will the market recovery look like and how can you position your company for success?
- Re-examining the cost picture for offshore vessels and defining strategies for adaptation, differentiation and survival
- Practical guidance on adapting to difficult market conditions, operating more efficiently, and positioning for recovery
Join Asia's biggest gathering of offshore vessel & rig owners & operators
Watch The Best Bits From Offshore Vessel & Rig Connect Asia 2016
Rave reviews from our sponsors and speakers:
"The event allows exposure to the whole industry, meeting existing clients and making new contacts is only possible via platforms like this"
Offir Karni, Assa Abloy
"This is the best event in Singapore for meeting both shipowners and manufacturers"
Mike Meade, M3 Marine Group
Feel the pulse of the offshore industry from experts, including
Essential and Unrivalled Networking Opportunities
Benefit from 12+ hours of innovative networking and interactive features to ensure you meet the people that matter to you. Some of the highlights include:
Kick-start your networking and enjoy an evening that will set the stage for your full conference experience. Mix and mingle over a relaxed drink with fellow attendees across the 5 streams.
1-2-1 Meeting Zone
Arrive with a full schedule of private meetings with key clients or set up meetings with potential clients on the day. Get to know potential partners and organise time with key decision makers.
Networking Drinks Reception Hosted By Bureau Veritas
Listen to a live jazz band with drink in hand as you network with all 5 conference audiences, make new contacts and continue conversations into the evening.
Connection Hub – New for 2016
VIP Platform – Attend for Free as a VIP
Oil and gas companies, shipowners, drilling rig owners and FPSO owners attend our events for free as VIPs. Join 200+ of your peers already confirmed. Contact Georgina.Charnley-Smith@informa.com to apply today.
Connect365 – Year Round Industry Intelligence
Stay in touch with our offshore community all year round! The OVCBlog is our latest programme of free industry intelligence, plus our state-of-the-art mobile app maximises networking value for all attendees.
5 Conference Audiences - 2 Days - 1 Venue
Your ticket to Offshore Vessel & Rig Connect Asia 2016 gives you access to 300+ delegates under 1 roof across 5 simultaneous event streams, + all the networking features. And all at no extra cost!