Agenda talking points
A review of Supplytime 2017 in practice, one year on
Find out what the uptake has been like on the new contract and the key differences between Supplytime 2005 and 2017
Practical legal workshops
Workshops looking at negotiating and amending an OSV chartering contract.
Interactive sessions based on real life examples such as an OSV charter termination focusing on the problems encountered and the solutions applied
Consider the role of the broker in ensuring that the deal gets done and where they add value to the process
Examine the procedures for terminating a charterparty and the consequences for both parties. Learn about the early termination for cause under English law and also terminating OSV new build contracts.
Learn about the interplay of insurance and indemnity, get up to speed on insurance clauses and understand the allocation of risk
Offshore market analysis
Receive an update on charter rates, ship values and business opportunities for the offshore market to survive the market downturn
- Understand the consequences of increased counterparty risk and how to deal with them
- Learn about the practicalities of amending agreements
- Find out about Supplytime 2017 in practice – who has been using it?
- Learn about insurance issues and the interplay of insurance and indemnity
- Examine procedures for termination of contracts and payment of hire
- Receive detailed analysis of knock for knock
- Examine the soft market conditions and impact of allocation of operational risk
- Gain OSV owner feedback on contracts in practice
Build your brand awareness with sponsorship and exhibition
We are happy to work closely with you to create bespoke packages which take into account your current marketing strategies and budgets. If you’d like to get involved in one of our events we can offer a range of ideas which highlight your expertise.
TAKE YOUR CAREER EVEN FURTHER!
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the world’s largest provider of professional development courses and academic education qualifications for the maritime industry. Our exceptional programmes are carefully designed both in-house and in partnership with renowned educational bodies.
Take one of our LMA online courses and provide a coveted boost to you and your team!
LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR TEAM?
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Call: +44 (20) 7017 4399