4 - 5 December 2019
Hilton London Tower Bridge,
Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference
Collaboration, cooperation and risk management for casualty response and wreck removal
The annual meeting place for salvage and wreck professionals – discuss, debate, network.
Bigger is better: networking
Salvage & Wreck Removal conference is part of the brand new Global Marine Casualties Week which giving you a unique opportunity to meet and connect with 300+ professionals from across the industry.
Be in the middle of all the action by attending our NETWORKING DINNER on 4 December and our Salvage & Wreck Awards at the end of Day 1. Everyone will be there, will you?
This year at Salvage & Wreck:
Debate the future of the salvage industry
- Is the salvage industry in decline?
- Should we be concerned?
Join the debate to analyse the 'economic' health of the salvage industry with Nicola Pryce-Roberts, Southampton Solent University, Roger Evans, ISU and a leading insurer
Focus on the updated LOF 2020
- Changes to format, procedural rules and clauses
- Changes to the fixed costs procedure
- Changes in relation to termination
Discuss the implications of the 'Renos' judgment
- Join the panel including legal experts, insurers and salvors in analysing just what the outcome of the 'Renos' case means for all stakeholders
- Focus on potential implications for ongoing salvage services under Scopic
International salvage focus highlights the varying response requirements globally
- Discuss salvage in the UK, the National Contingency Plan and Scottish case studies
- Examine the responses in recent Norwegian casualty incidents
- Hear about the Chinese approach to salvage and casualty management
One-day seminar: Management and Prevention of Containership Fires
Attend this separately bookable one-day seminar to understand the reality of containership fires, environmental and financial implications of these incidents, mitigate the risks and manage the safety.
5 events. 1 pass. Global Marine Casualties Week 2019
Join us from 4 to 6 December 2019 in London to get a 360-degree view of the industry. Events in the series include:
- General Average Seminar
- Liquefaction of Bulk Cargoes Seminar
- Salvage & Wreck London
- Maritime Accidents & Emergencies Summit
- Management and Prevention of Containership Fires Seminar
Speakers for 2019 include:
Discounts and free passes
Free shipowner tickets
Select industry operators can attend Salvage & Wreck London 2019 conference as our guests.
Find out if you are eligible and apply for your complimentary pass.
Government employees are entitled to a 50% discount.
To secure your place at this rate, please email Viktoriia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Salvage & Wreck Series is kindly supported by the International Salvage Union. Full ISU members are entitled to a 40% discount. Associate ISU members are entitled to a 25% discount.
To apply for the ISU discount, please contact Vanessa Darnborough by clicking the link below.
Key facts and figures
Business development opportunities
Salvage & Wreck Removal conference is all about unique insights, top industry makers, new strategies, lasting connections and business partnerships.
Discuss sponsorship & exhibition opportunities to raise your visibility in the market. Contact Marina Pospelova on +44 (0) 20 7017 7205 or at email@example.com.