New For 2016: 3 Agenda Streams
Providing the marine salvage community with content and industry interaction that you can't get online.
Law & Insurance
- LOF and commercial contracts-
- New legislation
- Insurance trends – P&I, H&M and cargo
- The role of the Authorities
- Brexit impact in insurance
- Places of refuge
- Case studies on recent salvage and wreck incidents
Tugs & Towage
- Innovations in tug design
- Propulsion and engine efficiency
- New build tugs for new markets
- Diversification into new markets
- Tug capabilities for salvage operations
- Hybrid tug design
Chemical & Oil Spill Response
- Bunker fuel removal
- Oil spill prevention and response
- Oil spill technologies
- Chemical spill response
- Environmental regulation
- Costs and complexities of marine pollution
- Marine impact assessment and monitoring
- Waste disposal
Key Facts & Figures
Initial Speaker Line-Up Includes
Salvage & Wreck Awards
The Salvage & Wreck Awards 2016 aim to recognise the contribution that the maritime industry is making towards improving marine salvage. The Awards are presented for the most innovative technology and services to industry since 1st January 2016 which show a benefit to the marine salvage sector.
The judging panel is made up of representatives of the international salvage community.
Nominate and submit entries for the following 3 categories:
- Industry Contribution and Achievement Award
- Industry Innovation Award
- Environmental Salvage Award
Salvage & Wreck Contracts in Practice Tutorial Day
The A-Z On Contracts And Arbitration
9 December 2016
- Current use of LOF and commercial contracts
- Trends and developments in salvage law
- Different wreck removal contracts and awards
- The impact of the York-Antwerp Rules and Nairobi Wreck Removal Convention
- Arbitration procedures
Download The Infographic
Weren't able to attend last year? See the Salvage & Wreck London Conference come to life in front of your eyes.
Take a look at the incredible infographic drawing our resident artist Malte put together to see what was discussed.
The Salvage & Wreck Series is kindly supported by the International Salvage Union. Full ISU members are entitled to a 40% discount. Associate ISU members are entitled to a 25% discount.
To apply for the ISU discount, please contact Stephanie Brown.
VIP Relationship Management
VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes our events so unique and so valuable to our partners.
For 2016, container shipping operators, cruise line operators and passenger vessel operators attend this event for free as VIP guests and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience. T&Cs apply.
Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference Highlights From London, December 2015
Hear what some of our 2015 sponsors and attendees had to say in our highlights video...
"It really is the flagship event in the salvage calendar"
Sam Kendall-Marsden, The Standard Club
"It's an excellent conference"
Adrian Scales, Brookes Bell Group
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Sponsoring the Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference 2016 is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within this market and creating greater awareness of your brand. Want to know more?