18 - 19 September 2019
Novotel Clarke Quay,
Redefining Digitalisation & Innovation for Shipping 4.0
The essential meeting place for key industry players and innovators to voice their views, exchange ideas on the future of shipping and to showcase the latest projects in autonomous vessels, AI and big data.
Download last year's agenda for Shipping2030 & Global Liner Shipping.
FOCUS AREAS FOR 2019
The latest in industry innovation and digital developments...
First Movers: Autonomous in Singapore
- How are the test-bed projects in Singapore progressing?
- What are the obstacles towards increased adoption?
- How is the industry overcoming these obstacles today?
- What is the scene for autonomous vessels in 2030?
Security as an Investment: Quantifying Cyber
- How are operators securing organisational buy-in and investment?
- What are operators investing in today? What is the shape of cyber finance?
- What is their quick recovery strategy? How are they mitigating risk?
- What constitutes cyber excellence?
Digital Leadership: Freedom to Fail
- What digital culture best fosters innovation?
- How are digital strategies being financed?
- What does digital leadership look like?
- How are leaders being given the autonomy and power to experiment?
Evolving Business Models
- How are stakeholders innovating on traditional business models to meet evolving customer demands?
- How will the emergence of Amazon and Alibaba in the supply chain affect the industry?
- What are companies doing to offset first-mover penalties and stay relevant?
Digital & De-carbonised: Performance Monitoring for a Green Future
- How are smart ships increasing fuel efficiency through performance monitoring and improved navigation?
- What digital technologies are supporting this green future?
- How are shipoperators and owners planning to meet their own environmental and emissions targets?
Enabling Innovation: Connectivity as a Currency
- How are connectivity solutions keeping up with innovation in the field of autonomous vessels?
- In what ways is enhanced connectivity driving efficiencies and reducing costs?
- What is the relationship between big data and connectivity? How are providers overcoming the hurdles of reliability and capacity?
The numbers that matter
Benefits of attending
Hear the industry leaders and change makers pioneering the way through the digitalisation minefield, on the lessons they have learnt and how this is impacting their current business strategies.
As part of Shipping Transformation Asia series, attend Global Liner Shipping where we dig deep into everything digital in the container market and how digital innovation in this sector is affecting the wider shipping industry.
1 meeting place. 4 events. More connections.
Join over 350 decision makers from across the maritime industry for 3 dynamic days of our Shipping Transformation Asia events, taking place at the Novotel Clarke Quay from 17 to 19 September 2019.
With 150+ shipowners, operators, BCO's, managers & freight forwards, the decision makers will be in attendance to learn, network and form new contacts. Don't miss the opportunity of building an exciting new network!
Access 2 events with 1 pass
Build the agenda which suits your needs best with an all-access pass for both Shipping2030 Asia & Global Liner Shipping at no extra cost.
KNect 365 days of the year
By joining the conference, you become part of the KNect365 online community, giving you access to countless articles, whitepapers, discussion pieces and Digital Week; a week's worth of webinars, completely free and available on demand!
Shippers & SHIPOWNERS ATTEND AS VIP GUESTS
A limited number of free VIP passes has been released for shipowners, passenger vessel operators, ship management and cruise lines to attend this event. Terms and conditions apply.
Click the button below to find out if you qualify and to claim your complimentary VIP place.
Want to grow your business in 2019?
Engage with 250+ industry professionals, influence your peers & make new contacts.
Shipping2030 Asia brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
The Shipping 2030 & Global Liner Shipping Conference was both informative and relevant to what is going on in the present shipping arena. It was also good in terms of providing a platform for the key players to voice their views and exchange ideas for the future of shipping. Really appreciated the well laid out programmes for both the streams. The Digitalization topics were quite intriguing, especially how digitalizing is changing the shipping format and how we have to change our mindsets to remain relevant going forward
Chandru S Rajwani
Technical Director (KOMtech)
Keppel Offshore and Marine
An excellent event on the dawn of shipping’s digital disruption age. Hugely informative, good mix of the shipping digital industry players, providing an insight for Ship Owners and Managers like Epic Gas, to build a roadmap for the immediate digital future.
Epic Ship Management Pte. Ltd.
I would like to thank Shipping 2030 Asia /Global Liner Shipping Asia organizers, it was a wonderful experience to identify upcoming technology & innovation in Global Shipping Liner from the Industry Leader. Learnt a lot about the shipping Liner industry in detail and insight about ocean shipping market trend.
Head of Logistics & Transportation - Asia
It has been a pleasure to attend the Shipping2030 & Global Liner Shipping Conference in Singapore. Whereas I wouldn't have minded a longer event, especially as to allow more questions to be answered, I did appreciate the new format. The content was more interesting than in the recent past. The speeches of Mr Sartini and Mr Kundsen stood out to me as being both honest and insightful.
Giancarlo Di Benedetto
Procurement Manager Logistics
Thanks for a great event; one of the first actually where Shipping and IT meet in a very open and positive manner. I really appreciated the possibility to give my opinion on the panels and I think the overall quality of speakers was very high!
Global Chief Information Officer