5-6 September 2017
Novotel Clarke Quay,
2nd Annual Shipping2030 Asia
Exploring the business case for digital in shipping. The strategic summit for maritime leaders & technology innovators.
Follow us on twitter @KNectMaritime #Shipping2030 for highlights, interviews, future updates and much more!
More About the Conference
- Industry leading expert speakers from across the globe
- Market research driven content designed to challenge and inspire
- Co-located with Global Liner Shoipping for free access to its market intelligence and business strategy on container fleets
- Our exhibition provides the latest technology and a chance to review the market and range of solutions available
- Shipping2030 provides a unqiue platform for digital start-ups to connect with the maritime industry for brand new, disruptive models of doing business
- we work with the market leaders and industry innovators to stay ahead of the trend and bring the newest information.
- Data analytics, & operational efficiency
- Smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels
- Digital supply chains & customer relations
- Digital skills, people & organisational culture
- Trade, finance & block chain
- Regulation, insurance & cyber risk
Have a look at what Shipping2030 with Global Liner Shipping Asia conferences will cover - download the agenda & speaker line-up now
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy. Co-Located with the Global Liner Shipping Conference.
- Address the cost/value analysis & ROI of digital
- Analyse the day-to-day operational efficiency potential with technology available now
- Develop long-term digital strategy & gain enhance market intelligence to move away from short-term profits to creating value
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event
- Ship operators present their digital vision and successful processes
- Co-Located with Global Liner Shipping for even more content available
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place
- Formal and informal networking with drinks receptions, private round-table meetings, and the Shipping2030 App
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
Interviews with speakers, videos from past events & other industry insights - this is your go-to place for maritime & shipping related content
Highlights from 2016 event
Shipping2030 is all about technology shaping the future of shipping.
The best way to experience Shipping2030 is, of course, to be there! However here's a short highlights video to give you a feel of some key moments from Shipping2030 Asia event that took place 30 Nov - 1 Dec 2016.
Message From The Chair
"Shipping 2030 is a different kind of event for shipping and maritime, a partnership between Futurenautics and KNect365 designed to provide the platform the industry needs to find and share the big ideas and accelerate its speed of innovation. Connecting people, with technology, ideas and each other - from ship operators to customers, suppliers, start-ups and regulators - will enable companies to be more agile, collaborative, knowledgeable and attractive to new talent, and guide them as they invest in the digital infrastructure and competence they need to thrive in the future."
- K D Adamson, Futurist & CEO, Futurenautics
Shipping2030 conference was an innovation/disruption in itself. It offered the chance to the participants to listen to different than the usual subjects being discussed in other shipping related conferences, as well as gave a fresh perspective to the many Senior Management visitors in regards to what lies ahead for the shipping industry.
CEO & Co-Founder
I signed up for doing a speech at Shipping2030 to be part of a “new” happening learning from others, and share my experience of what we have done so far, and furthermore hoping to improve my understanding of the Digitalization within our sector. I was left with vastly more, meeting all the other participants and building network.
Not only was the seminar both informative and with good discussions in the panel and during the breaks, but all understood the importance of having focus on this within our business area going forward and to collaborate.
Per Erik Olsen
Vice President, Regional Operations Manager
Klaveness Shore Services Inc
It was a highly relevant theme with a nice array of content and perspectives, well moderated, and a nice attendance.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Shipping2030 Series
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3120