Think big. Start small. Scale fast.
Digitalise your fleet. Maintain your bottom line.
Gain fresh insights into business strategies, trends, technologies, processes and projects transforming ships through digitalisation.
Key areas of focus for 2019
Disruption revolution: hear first-hand from the innovators
- Leveraging digital twinning models, data mining and performance monitoring
- Autonomous and remote shipping in the spotlight
- Maximising IoT and connectivity solutions
- Driving efficiencies and improving decision-making processes
Optimisation through collaboration
- Joining forces to meet the industry’s challenges
- New technological partnerships and consortia
- Start-up funds and blockchain projects disrupting practice
Proof of concept: financing and ROI
- Proving ROI and benchmarking the success of digitalisation strategies
- Which start-ups are disrupting the status quo and shifting the debate?
- What does the financing landscape look like for digital strategies for 2030?
Frontline strategy: asking the shipowner *
- What are the needs of owners and operators?
- How are operators adapting to rapid change in the digital sphere?
- What are shipowners investing in now? What is their plan for 2030?
* Featuring live on-stage Lloyd’s List interview
Cybersecurity landscape in 2019
- What is the scale of the threat to the industry?
- How are shipowners readying themselves for cybersecurity regulation?
- What are the likely vulnerabilities and areas of weakness?
- Training the workforce in line with the increased threat
NEW Sustainable Ports Summit
- Infrastructure for a multi-fuel marine market post 2020
- Climate change preparedness
- Port reception facilities
- Shore-to-ship power
Speaker confirmations for 2019 include:
Free VIP shipowner passes for Shipping2030 & GST
To secure your VIP place contact Ellen today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among companies confirmed to attend in 2019 are: Among companies confirmed to attend in 2019 are: ANEK Lines - Saga Shipholding - Grieg Star - Royal Caribbean Cruises - Scandlines - Epic Gas - Condor Ferries Limited - Bourbon Shipping - BP Shipping - Maersk Line - Pacific Basin Shipping - Maestro Shipmanagement Ltd - Navigator Gas - Stolt Tankers BV - Maersk Tankers A/S and many more.
- A 3-course dinner in an intimate setting with familiar faces.
- Over 150 delegates attended last year – book your place for 2019 while there is availability.
- Enjoy a stunning view of the sea from the beautiful Langelinie Pavillonen – the winner of the Danish MPI 2015 Award: 'Best Catering Experience' – located right in the heart of Copenhagen.
Networking digital app
There is a Knect365 networking app available for Shippingg2030 & GST Europe attendees.
This all-in-one handy tool is specifically designed to give attendees access to essential information on the go – agenda, speakers, live conference updates, post-event materials plus personal schedule assistant and meetings organiser.
Find out more about the benefits of using the app on your digital device.
Career development opportunities
Shipping2030 Europe is now CPD-accredited. Conference attendees will be able to claim up to 32 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation and how to claim your certificate please email email@example.com.
GST & Shipping2030 Europe 2018 as it happened
Watch highlights of the GST & Shipping2030 Europe events in Copenhagen in 2018 that became an unprecedented single platform for over 450 industry professionals to meet and discuss the new trends and disruptive technologies that are on the horizon for green shipping and a more innovative maritime industry.