2017 highlights video
Watch this short highlights video from 22-23 March 2017 in Copenhagen, where GST & Shipping2030 Europe events formed an unprecedented platform for over 450 industry professionals to meet and discuss the new trends and disruptive technologies on the horizon for green shipping and a more innovative maritime industry.
NEW FOR 2018: AUTONOMOUS VESSELS SUMMIT
In light of the exciting developments, we will be running an exclusive Pre-Conference Summit specifically on autonomous vessels, equipping you with long term insights for a potentially ground-breaking new reality.
A well-organised and a perfect event covering relevant topics with options for choosing the most relevant tracks!
Head of Maritime Information
Thank you very much for the perfect organised Shipping2030. I have very much enjoyed both days and want to compliment you for the visionary discussions and presentations which you brought together successfully.
Senior Director Market Management
Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed the conference. Dates for March 2018 are now reserved in my calendar!
Shipping2030 is one of the few conferences that I have attended in the last few years with the great combination of knowledge sharing/ amazing speakers and panel discussions. I was very much impressed with the facilitator for the event and would very much look forward to participating in the coming year.
An excellent conference, one of the best I’ve been to. Shipping2030 was full of content (not sales pitches). I thought Kate was an excellent chair; she kept the energy in the room and challenged the panels to stay future focused.
Business Economics Director
Shell International Trading & Shipping Company
2017 Speakers Included:
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy.
- Address the cost/value analysis & ROI of digital
- Analyse the day-to-day operational efficiency potential with technology available now
- Develop long-term digital strategy & gain enhance market intelligence to move away from short-term profits to creating value
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event
- Ship operators present their digital vision and successful processes
- Technology vendors sit side-by-side with maritime leaders on our insightful panels for genuine dialogue, not sales picthes
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place
- Formal and informal networking with the Dinner & Awards, private round-table meetings, and the Shipping2030 App
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
More About the Conference
- Industry leading expert speakers from across the globe
- Market research driven content designed to challenge and inspire
- Co-located with Green Ship Technology for more content, more connections and less cost
- Our exhibition provides the latest technology and a chance to review the market and range of solutions available
- Shipping2030 provides a unqiue platform for digital start-ups to connect with the maritime industry for brand new, disruptive models of doing business
- The GST/Shipping2030 Awards recognise true innovation in the industry. Apply here
- Data analytics, & operational efficiency
- Smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels
- Digital supply chains & customer relations
- Digital skills, people & organisational culture
- Trade, finance & block chain
- Regulation, insurance & cyber risk
SHIPPING2030 & GST EUROPE AWARDS
Nominate today & celebrate at the dinner!
Entries close 28 February 2017
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Shipping2030 Europe
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, please contact:
Piers Newman, Commercial Manager
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3120