Confirmed Speakers Include:
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy.
- Address the cost/value analysis & ROI of digital
- Analyse the day-to-day operational efficiency potential with technology available now
- Develop long-term digital strategy & gain enhance market intelligence to move away from short-term profits to creating value
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event
- Ship operators present their digital vision and successful processes
- Technology vendors sit side-by-side with maritime leaders on our insightful panels for genuine dialogue, not sales picthes
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place
- Formal and informal networking with the Dinner & Awards, private round-table meetings, and the Shipping2030 App
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
More About the Conference
- Industry leading expert speakers from across the globe
- Market research driven content designed to challenge and inspire
- Co-located with Green Ship Technology for more content, more connections and less cost
- Our exhibition provides the latest technology and a chance to review the market and range of solutions available
- Shipping2030 provides a unqiue platform for digital start-ups to connect with the maritime industry for brand new, disruptive models of doing business
- The GST/Shipping2030 Awards recognise true innovation in the industry. Apply here
- Data analytics, & operational efficiency
- Smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels
- Digital supply chains & customer relations
- Digital skills, people & organisational culture
- Trade, finance & block chain
- Regulation, insurance & cyber risk
Feedback from Shipping2030 Asia
"I signed up for doing a speech at Shipping2030 to be part of a 'new' happening learning from others, and share my experience of what we have done so far, and furthermore hoping to improve my understanding of the Digitalization within our sector. I was left with vastly more, meeting all the other participants and building network.
Not only was the seminar both informative and with good discussions in the panel and during the breaks, but all understood the importance of having focus on this within our business area going forward and to collaborate."
Per Erik Olsen, Vice President, Regional Operations Manager, Klaveness Shore Services Inc
SHIPPING2030 & GST EUROPE AWARDS
Nominate today & celebrate at the dinner!
Entries close 28 February 2017
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Shipping2030 Europe
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, please contact:
Piers Newman, Commercial Manager
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3120