Main conference: 20 - 21 March 2019
Sustainable Ports Summit: 22 March 2019
Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel,
Think big. Start small. Scale fast.
Digitalise your fleet. Maintain your bottom line.
Gain fresh insights into business strategies, trends, technologies, processes and projects transforming ships through digitalisation.
Key areas of focus for 2019
Disruption revolution: hear first-hand from the innovators
- Leveraging digital twinning models, data mining and performance monitoring
- Autonomous and remote shipping in the spotlight
- Maximising IoT and connectivity solutions
- Driving efficiencies and improving decision-making processes
Optimisation through collaboration
- Joining forces to meet the industry’s challenges
- New technological partnerships and consortia
- Start-up funds and blockchain projects disrupting practice
Proof of concept: financing and ROI
- Proving ROI and benchmarking the success of digitalisation strategies
- Which start-ups are disrupting the status quo and shifting the debate?
- What does the financing landscape look like for digital strategies for 2030?
Frontline strategy: asking the shipowner *
- What are the needs of owners and operators?
- How are operators adapting to rapid change in the digital sphere?
- What are shipowners investing in now? What is their plan for 2030?
* Featuring live on-stage Lloyd’s List interview
Cybersecurity landscape in 2019
- What is the scale of the threat to the industry?
- How are shipowners readying themselves for cybersecurity regulation?
- What are the likely vulnerabilities and areas of weakness?
- Training the workforce in line with the increased threat
NEW Sustainable Ports Summit
- Infrastructure for a multi-fuel marine market post 2020
- Climate change preparedness
- Port reception facilities
- Shore-to-ship power
Speaker confirmations for 2019 include:
Complimentary VIP passes available for shipowners
The pass will also provide access to Green Ship Technology Europe, co-located with Shipping2030.
For further information and to secure your VIP place, please contact Ellen today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
SES Networks: Digitalisation in Commercial Shipping
Digitalisation holds the key to overcoming a range of challenges faced by the shipping industry.
But for the benefits of digitalisation to be fully realised, high-quality connectivity is essential.
Download this new solution brief from SES Networks to discover how shipping companies can achieve their digital transformation initiatives in the simplest and most cost-effective way.
- A 3-course dinner with wine in an intimate setting with familiar faces.
- Over 150 delegates attended last year – book your place for 2019 while there is availability.
- Enjoy a stunning view of the sea from the beautiful Langelinie Pavillonen – the winner of the Danish MPI 2015 Award: 'Best Catering Experience' – located right in the heart of Copenhagen.
For more information about the venue, please visit langelinie.dk.
Career development opportunities
Shipping2030 Europe is now CPD-accredited. Conference attendees will be able to claim up to 32 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation and how to claim your certificate please email email@example.com.
GST & Shipping2030 Europe 2018 as it happened
Watch highlights of the GST & Shipping2030 Europe events in Copenhagen in 2018 that became an unprecedented single platform for over 450 industry professionals to meet and discuss the new trends and disruptive technologies that are on the horizon for green shipping and a more innovative maritime industry.
A well-organised and a perfect event covering relevant topics with options for choosing the most relevant tracks!
Head of Maritime Information
Thank you very much for the perfect organised Shipping2030. I have very much enjoyed both days and want to compliment you for the visionary discussions and presentations which you brought together successfully.
Senior Director Market Management
Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed the conference. Dates for March 2018 are now reserved in my calendar!
Shipping2030 is one of the few conferences that I have attended in the last few years with the great combination of knowledge sharing/ amazing speakers and panel discussions. I was very much impressed with the facilitator for the event and would very much look forward to participating in the coming year.
An excellent conference, one of the best I’ve been to. Shipping2030 was full of content (not sales pitches). I thought Kate was an excellent chair; she kept the energy in the room and challenged the panels to stay future focused.
Business Economics Director
Shell International Trading & Shipping Company