15-16 November 2017
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel,
Manhattan, New York
Survival of the fittest in maritime
Make smart investments. Harness innovation. Stay ahead of the curve.
Shipping2030 North America will take place with Green Ship Technology conference, connecting 250+ senior level execs and tech innovators across the maritime industry. Gain fresh insights into IoT, digital infrastructure, smart ports, 3D printing and much more.
More about North America's new digital conference for the maritime industry
Learn from the experts
- Industry leading expert speakers from across the globe.
- Market research driven content designed to challenge and inspire.
- Co-located with Green Ship Technology for more content, more connections and more value for money.
A unique event offering
- Our exhibition provides the latest technology and a chance to review the market and range of solutions available.
- Shipping2030 provides a unique platform for digital start-ups to connect with the maritime industry for brand new, disruptive models of doing business
- Combined with Green Ship Technology to provide a full strategy on sustainability
Cutting edge content
- Data analytics, & operational efficiency
- Smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels
- Digital supply chains & customer relations
- Digital skills, people & organisational culture
- Trade, finance & block chain
- Regulation, insurance & cyber risk
Shipping2030 & GST North america in numbers
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy.
Big Ideas On Digital Business
- Address the cost/value analysis and ROI of digital investment.
- analyse he day-to-day operational efficiency with the technology available now.
- Develop a long-term digital strategy and gain enhanced market intelligence to move away from short-term to long-term value creation.
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event.
- Ship- operators present their digital vision and successful processes.
- Technology vendors sir side-by-side with maritime leaders on our strategy panels for genuine dialogue not sales pitches.
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place.
- Formal and informal networking, private round-tables meetings, workshops and the Shipping2030 App!
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
Download your guide to sponsorship & exhibiting opportunities
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, download the sponsorship guide today.
Have a look at what the event covers - download the agenda & speaker line-up now
Select shipowners and shippers can attend our events for free as VIP guests!
Who will you meet at Shipping2030 and Green Ship Technology?
Shipping2030 will connect high-level executives from across maritime industries including cargo, cruise, and offshore segments, with technical and digital expertise not necessarily involved in traditional shipping.