15-16 November 2017
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel,
New York City
EXPLORING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR DIGITAL IN SHIPPING. THE STRATEGIC SUMMIT FOR MARITIME LEADERS AND TECHNOLOGY INNOVATORS.
Co-located with Green Ship Technology - 2 Events from 1 Ticket
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy.
Big Ideas On Digital Business
- Address the cost/value analysis and ROI of digital investment.
- analyse he day-to-day operational efficiency with the technology available now.
- Develop a long-term digital strategy and gain enhanced market intelligence to move away from short-term to long-term value creation.
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event.
- Ship- operators present their digital vision and successful processes.
- Technology vendors sir side-by-side with maritime leaders on our strategy panels for genuine dialogue not sales pitches.
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place.
- Formal and informal networking, private round-tables meetings, workshops and the Shipping2030 App!
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
More about the event
- Industry leading expert speakers from across the globe.
- Market research driven content designed to challenge and inspire.
- Co-located with Green Ship Technology for more content, more connections and more value for money.
- Our exhibition provides the latest technology and a chance to review the market and range of solutions available.
- Shipping2030 provides a unqiue platform for digital start-ups to connect with the maritime industry for brand new, disruptive models of doing business.
- Combined with Green Ship Technology to provide a full strategy on sustainability .
- Data analytics, & operational efficiency
- Smart, autonomous & unmanned vessels
- Digital supply chains & customer relations
- Digital skills, people & organisational culture
- Trade, finance & block chain
- Regulation, insurance & cyber risk
Feedback from Shipping2030 Asia
"I signed up for doing a speech at Shipping2030 to be part of a 'new' happening learning from others, and share my experience of what we have done so far, and furthermore hoping to improve my understanding of the Digitalization within our sector. I was left with vastly more, meeting all the other participants and building network.
Not only was the seminar both informative and with good discussions in the panel and during the breaks, but all understood the importance of having focus on this within our business area going forward and to collaborate."
Per Erik Olsen, Vice President, Regional Operations Manager, Klaveness Shore Services Inc
Shipping2030 & GST North america in numbers
Select shipowners and shippers can attend our events for free as VIP guests!
Shipping2030 is designed to increase collaboration and dialogue within maritime and across industries. Beyond the interactive content in conference, there are dozens of opportunities to build new networks and develop you ideas with peers.
Who will you meet at Shipping2030 and Green Ship Technology?
Shipping2030 will connect high-level executives from across maritime industries including cargo, cruise, and offshore segments, with technical and digital expertise not necessarily involved in traditional shipping.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at Shipping2030 Series
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 3377 3120