15-16 November 2017
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel,
Manhattan, New York
Survival of the fittest in maritime
Make smart investments. Harness innovation. Stay ahead of the curve.
Shipping2030 North America will take place with Green Ship Technology conference, connecting 250+ senior level execs and tech innovators across the maritime industry. Gain fresh insights into IoT, digital infrastructure, smart ports, 3D printing and much more.
Key areas of discussion
Cyber security & risk mitigation
Everything from advice & mitigation, through to creating a cyber resilient business
Harnessing disruptive tech
Everything from hurdles of integrating new tech, through to creating a digital culture
Supply chain efficiency
Examine how digital solutions are transforming the supply chain & more
Is it just a hype? Hear about pilot projects already taking place, practical implications and more
Fundamentals of block chain
Get to grips with blockchain, with everything from jargon busting through to potential applications in shipping
Digital transformation, collaboration & investment
Everything from the overview of the transformation in shipping, through to its potential benefits
Industry-leading experts you will hear from include:
Over 250 maritime professionals, industry experts and innovators will gather at GST & Shipping2030 North America conferences.
You won't get a better chance to meet so many of the people you value most in such a short space of time!
The list is growing daily, but already booked names include:
Shipping2030 & GST North america in numbers
Shipping2030 is a different kind of event, designed to provide the strategic platform the industry needs to come together and have a genuine discussion on its digital strategy.
Big Ideas On Digital Business
- Address the cost/value analysis and ROI of digital investment.
- analyse he day-to-day operational efficiency with the technology available now.
- Develop a long-term digital strategy and gain enhanced market intelligence to move away from short-term to long-term value creation.
- We sift through the journals, white papers and news sources to collate the best case studies in one event.
- Ship- operators present their digital vision and successful processes.
- Technology vendors sir side-by-side with maritime leaders on our strategy panels for genuine dialogue not sales pitches.
- Save time on meetings, our strategic content brings industry leaders all to one place.
- Formal and informal networking, private round-tables meetings, workshops and the Shipping2030 App!
- Forge new partnerships, collaborative strategy, and build confidence with colleagues & peers
Download your guide to sponsorship & exhibiting opportunities
Shipping2030 brings your target market to you. As an event partner we can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions, and raise your brand in a high potential growth market.
For more information and to find out how we can support your business strategy, download the sponsorship guide today.