28 - 29 November 2017
The Address Hotel Dubai Marina,
ACHIEVING OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY AND SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH PROVEN TECHNOLOGY AND SOLUTIONS
The only event in the Middle East focusing on the global and regional future of the shipping industry.
The 10th edition of ShipTech Middle East will serve as the leading meeting point for the maritime community bringing together ship-owners, operators, charterers and ship technology providers
A snapshot of what 2017 has to offer
What will be discussed?
- Updates on current market conditions
- Discussions on infrastructure investment
- Regulatory roundup: new regulations impacting the industry
- Insight into smart operations, port technologies and emerging tech
- Sustainable shipping, alternative fuels and air emissions compliance
- Investigating the offshore sector and predicting the upturn
- The future of ship design
Who will you meet?
- Ship Owners
- Ship Operators and Charterers
- Technology and Service Providers
- Marine Consultants
- Shipbuilders and Engine Makers
- Law Firms
- Banks and Financiers
- Government Bodies
Why attending is right for you
- In-depth specialised content for tanker, bulk carrier, OSV, workboat and ship yard stakeholders
- Global analysis and veteran discussion covering the current state of the global and regional maritime industry – and importantly how it relates to your business
- Showcasing brand new innovations: Insights from the firms already pioneering the technologies
A FRESH NEW LOOK TO REFLECT OUR 10 YEAR LEGACY
For 10 years, the Forum has brought together professionals in the Shipping industry from the Middle East to discuss the discipline's hottest topics and to share and learn from practical case studies.
2 Events. 1 Location.
EXPLORING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR DIGITAL IN SHIPPING. THE STRATEGIC SUMMIT FOR MARITIME LEADERS AND TECHNOLOGY INNOVATORS.
Shipping2030 at ShipTech is a different kind of event, designed to provide the platform the industry needs to locate and share the big ideas and accelerate innovation.
NEW BUSINESS FROM A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 200+ senior decision-makers
Raise your company's profile within the market and create greater awareness of your brand
It was a perfect planned event in a nice venue. The event really served the purpose - enriched with info and a get
-together with leading industry professionals
Asst Sales Manager
Retail Logistics (Sharaf Group)
Right place to be for all people deeply involved in the maritime industry, withparticular emphasis on the ME region
Head of Project
Bourbon Oﬀ shore
The event was very useful, practical with live interaction amonst key players in the ﬁeld. Many topics of interest were discussed in detail.
Winterthur Gas & Diesel
SEE WHAT YOU MISSED IN 2016
Download 2016 Post Show Report
See last year's post event report to see the feedback on the 2016 edition and find out why you cannot afford to miss the event in 2017. You will get a glimpse of who attended the event, what our attendees had to say, the top highlights and the event in pictures.