17 September 2019
Novotel Clarke Quay,
Smart Ports Summit Asia
From supply chain bottleneck to next-gen port
High-impact summit bringing together supply chain decision makers. Discuss key challenges, share best practice and forge new relationships for the future.
Key areas of focus for 2019
A sea of change
From Flexport to Amazon, industry externals are set to disrupt the industry through direct intervention in the supply chain.
Hear how newcomers and traditional players alike are redrawing business models and forcing change to adapt to evolving client demands.
Transparency in motion
Without common interfaces, information sharing remains an obstacle to real-time transparency and accurate information flows.
Discover how the industry is collaborating today to share information and optimise processes.
Industry awareness of the physical and financial threats that breaches pose has never been greater, and yet investment remains limited.
Understand how to make the financial case for preventative strategies, re-imagine cyber training and formulate the best quick-recovery strategies.
We discuss how ports and terminals are embracing new technologies and digitalisation strategies, and overcoming the traditional obstacles to innovation:
- How do companies move from a culture of reluctance to fostering a culture of innovation?
- What are actors doing to secure organisational buy-in for financing CapEx and investing in the future?
Automation in the spotlight
Moving beyond discussions of if or when, Smart Ports will tell the stories of where automation is driving efficiencies today:
- What are the hurdles to implementation?
- How is this impacting the cost sheets? What are the real-term benefits to customers?
- What are the ideal conditions for automation?
Smart Ports and where to find them
Theory and conjecture go only so far – hear directly from those delivering change on the front lines:
- What are the obstacles they faced in implementation?
- Where are they investing now and what is their strategy moving forward?
- How will they meet tomorrow's challenges and disruptors?
Expand your network. Grow your business.
Connect with top industry players including international port authorities and terminal operators.
The summit can assist you in developing new business relationships, educating the market on your solutions and raising your company profile in a high potential growth market.
Early speaker line up includes
Assistant Professor, Programme Director, M.Sc (Maritime Studies)
Nanyang Technological University Singapore