- Case study on legal implications under a charterparty agreement
- Interactive workshop on calculation methods for speed and consumption claims
- Role play session on “An Inspector Calls - “Final & binding” quality/quantity determination clauses—are they really final?”
- Case study session on common problems with voyage charterparties
- Practical session on laytime and demurrage
Time & Voyage Charterparties provides essential guidance on contractual agreements for:
- Ship owners
- Ship operators
- Cargo handlers
Both Events are CPD Affiliated!
The Time Charterparties seminar is worth 16 CPD points, and the Voyage Charterparties seminar is worth 12 CPD points.
Informa UK Ltd is an accredited trainer with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
TAKE YOUR CAREER EVEN FURTHER!
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the world’s largest provider of professional development courses and academic education qualifications for the maritime industry. Our exceptional programmes are carefully designed both in-house and in partnership with renowned educational bodies.
Take one of our LMA online courses and provide a coveted boost to you and your team!
LOOKING TO DEVELOP YOUR TEAM?
To explore more about how we can work with you:
Call: +44 (20) 7017 4399