Responding to industry consolidation. Strategies for the future of shipping
Essential knowledge, essential networking
A deluge of large newbuildings combined with a faltering market resulting in severe overcapacity inducing a bitter rate war ensuing dramatic losses. In January 2015, four East-West Alliances kicked off. Less than one-and-a-half year later, in April/May 2016, the relevant carriers announced drastic re-arrangements of their groupings.
Global Liner Shipping 2016 In Numbers
Why attend Global Liner Shipping
In the course of all the above sweeping, powerful changes, more liner companies come under great pressure to consider consolidation as well.
Join industry leaders coming together to carry out essential analyses of the market, gain commercial insight and discuss potential strategies for the future.
2017 Agenda Highlights
BIMCO global economic outlook and industry forecasts
- The global Supply outlook and the impact for lines and alliances
- The Equity market’s perspective on the container shipping space
Shippers’ response to current market conditions
Panama Canal expansion and implication for trade routes
Digitizing the container Supply Chain
- Objective setting - actively participate in setting the direction of the conference in the opening plenary
- Digital Q&A - submit your questions via the online platform and our speakers and panelists will address the hottest ones, as voted by the audience
- Electronic polling - throughout the conference take the opportunity to cast your vote on the most important industry questions
- Contribute to the discussion - submit your thought leadership piece on a conference topic for a chance to have it featured on stage
Make the most of your conference experience and enjoy these great networking opportunities:
- Shippers and carriers attend the conference free as VIP guests
- Pre-conference drinks reception
- Extended coffee breaks and lunch
- Dinner on the river Elbe
- Interactive sessions
Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Containerisation International!
Save the date: 15 May
Attend Global Liner Shipping as a VIP guest
Shippers & carriers attend Global Liner Shipping for free as VIP guests and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2017. VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Global Liner Shipping Conference unique and so valuable to our partners.
Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences for our partners that offer truly unrivalled opportunities for interaction with potential business partners.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Would you be interested in profiling your company’s thought leadership, latest research or capabilities via a speaking opportunity?
Or perhaps you would like to raise your profile and promote your products and services through a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package?
To find out more on how you can take full advantage of Global Liner Shipping please get in touch with Piers Newman on +44 (0) 20 3377 3120 or via email at email@example.com