Reacting and providing solutions to industry consolidation
Thank you to everyone who attended the conference in 2016
Global Liner Shipping 2016 In Numbers
Highlights from 2016
- Think and tech tanks - hear about a selection of topics including high performance ships
- Pub quiz - have a beer and try and outsmart your peers!
- Electronic polling - throughout the conference take the opportunity to cast your vote on the most important industry questions
- Discussion coffee corners - join one of the optional break time sessions on LNG as a fuel and ULC vessels
2016 Agenda Highlights
- Alliances revisited - have they had a positive or negative impact on the industry?
- Freight rate forum – can a new pricing model be found?
- Shippers’ wish list – what makes a shipper choose one carrier over another?
- Revisions to SOLAS: the container weight challenge
- Spotlight on UK port development: the North/South divide
- Battle of the Canals: Panama versus Suez
Shippers & Carriers VIP Platform
Examples of VIP engagement experiences included:
- Network development lunch
- Design solutions lab
- Coffee corner discussions
- Shippers’ wish list
- Traditional English pub quiz
- Lunchtime think and tech tanks
- The North/South divide panel
Attend Global Liner Shipping as a VIP guest
Shippers & carriers attend Global Liner Shipping for free as VIP guests and as a result will make up a significant portion of our audience in 2017. VIP relationship management is a key part of what makes the Global Liner Shipping Conference unique and so valuable to our partners.
Our dedicated team of VIP Relationship Managers organise exclusive VIP engagement experiences for our partners that offer truly unrivalled opportunities for interaction with potential business partners.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Would you be interested in profiling your company’s thought leadership, latest research or capabilities via a speaking opportunity?
Or perhaps you would like to raise your profile and promote your products and services through a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package?
To find out more on how you can take full advantage of Global Liner Shipping please get in touch with Piers Newman on +44 (0) 20 3377 3120 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org