15 - 16 May 2018
Thank you to all of our delegates, speakers, sponsors and partners for making GLS 2017 such a great event!
Global Liner Shipping | Industry solutions and essential intelligence to address scale, agility and disruption in shipping. Strategies and responses to industry consolidation
Global Liner Shipping in numbers
Lloyd's List Containers celebrates 50 years with a relaunch
The foremost analytical voice on container shipping and provider of invaluable news and statistics to the container markets.
(Formerly known as Containerisation International)
Why attend Global Liner Shipping
Join industry leaders including: APL, ER Schiffahrt, FESCO, Hapag-Lloyd, HC Line, Indus Container Lines, Maersk Line, NileDutch, NSB, NYK Line, Offen Group, UASC, Unifeeder and X-Press Feeders as they come together to carry out essential analyses of the market, gain commercial insight and discuss potential strategies for the future.
2017 Agenda Highlights
BIMCO global economic outlook and industry forecasts
- The global Supply outlook and the impact for lines and alliances
- The Equity market’s perspective on the container shipping space
Shippers’ response to current market conditions
Panama Canal expansion and implication for trade routes
Digitizing the container Supply Chain
- Objective setting - actively participate in setting the direction of the conference in the opening plenary
- Digital Q&A - submit your questions via the online platform and our speakers and panellists will address the hottest ones, as voted by the audience
- Electronic polling - throughout the conference take the opportunity to cast your vote on the most important industry questions
- Contribute to the discussion - submit your thought leadership piece on a conference topic for a chance to have it featured on stage
Make the most of your conference experience and enjoy these great networking opportunities:
- Shippers and carriers attend the conference as VIP's, benefiting from an exclusive discounted rate.
- Pre-conference drinks reception
- Extended coffee breaks and lunch
- Dinner on the river Elbe
- Interactive sessions
Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Containerisation International!
Save the date: 15 May
Essential networking at Global Liner Shipping
Make connections, grow your network, consolidate relationships or develop new partnerships.
15 May | 50th Anniversary of Containerisation International at the Pre-conference Drinks Reception
Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Containerisation International. Among a few surprises we have in store, you will be able to read the very first edition and see what was going in the industry 50 years ago and how it compares with today's news.
Start time: 18:30| Dress code: Cocktail
16 May | Conference Dinner aboard Mare Frisium
Participate in the ultimate networking activity - dinner and drinks aboard the luxurious vessel, the Mare Frisium as you sail down the River Elbe and absorb the breath-taking sights of Hamburg.
Departure 18:00 | Pick up/ drop off at the Kempinski Hotel included| Sailing time: 19:00 - 22:30| Dress code: Smart casual
Join our online community Knect365 Maritime Tech & Comms
Join the Knect 365 Tech & Comms online forum to stay up to date with innovations transforming the maritime industry or share your ideas and become a contributor.
Global Liner Shipping special shipowner rate available
Shippers (Beneficial Cargo Owner) & carriers attend Global Liner Shipping as VIP's, benefiting from an exclusive discounted rate. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Would you be interested in profiling your company’s thought leadership, latest research or capabilities via a speaking opportunity?
Or perhaps you would like to raise your profile and promote your products and services through a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package?
To find out more on how you can take full advantage of Global Liner Shipping please get in touch with Piers Newman on +44 (0) 20 3377 3120 or via email at email@example.com