Harmonising global industry regulations and promoting sustainability in shipping
THANK YOU to all of our delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and partners - 2016 was a great event and we are already busy planning GST North America 2017!
2016 event highlights were:
Streams at GST NA:
- Managing Air Emissions
- Vessel General Permit Spotlight
- Approaches to Ballast Water Management
- Options for Reducing Emissions with Alternative Fuels
- Innovations in Sustainable Ship Design
- Methods for Improving Energy Efficiency
- Analysing Hull Coatings Performance and Impact on Efficiency
- Cruise Spotlight Breakout Sessions
- Assessing Compliance with Underwater Noise Requirements
- Practical Options for Reducing the Fuel Bill
- Developments at IMO and Report from MEPC70
- A Shipowner’s View of the Maritime Environmental Landscape
- How Shipowners and Operators are Meeting the Continuing Challenge of Emissions Reduction
- Implications MRV Requirements for the International Shipping Community
GST North America 2016 had:
2016 speakers included:
We create bespoke packages for individual firms taking into account their strategies and budgets.
Want to know more?
Contact Paul Skinner on +44 (0)20 7017 4402 or firstname.lastname@example.org