The GST/ Shipping 2030 Europe dinner will be held at the Langelinie Pavillonen on Wednesday 20th March 2019 from 19:30- 22:00
The Langelinie is located on a dam in the centre of the city and directly on the Langelinie boardwalk with stunning views to the sea and green surroundings. It is also where the world-famous tourist attraction the little mermaid sits, and you are easily able to access the Kastellet a tranquil green garden that can be found directly behind the bustling city.
Nordic cuisine meets Global cuisine with the innovative dishes that are served at the Langelinie Pavillionen. The restaurant has been approved for the organic bronze logo due to their ethos on sustainability, less food waste and ecology. Wherever possible they source their ingredients locally and use organic and free-range meat.
The menu on the night will be:
- Icelandic salmon confit | Mild Ponzu | Watercress cream | Daikon crudité | Salmon roe | Kombu seaweed
- Glazed duck breast in our BBQ-sauce of black garlic and rhubarb | Beetroot and rose hip foam | Roasted mushrooms | Greens from our own farm Naes Gaard | Potatoes with herbs | Sauce with lemongrass and salted coriander seeds
- Apple compote with tonka beans | White chocolate cream | Hazelnut ice cream | Condensed milk with apple vinegar | Meringue with verbena
We welcomed over 150 attendees last year - don't miss out and secure your place now!
THE NETWORKING APP
The Knect365 app* is a networking application for Informa events. This powerful app brings the event to your mobile device and allows you to:
• Create and maintain a public profile
• Request meetings with speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and other participants
• Manage a personalized schedule for event sessions and meetings
• Send in-app messages to other participants without revealing your personal email address
• Receive important updates and announcements from event organizers
• Discover what’s around you (restaurants, bars, coffee shops, etc.)
• Access event documentation
*Please note that your conference fee will have to be paid in full one week prior to the event in order to get access to the networking app.